They found it.

Naethion

I'd have titled this...

"Proof that the game has horrible ability lag, what do all you bad pvp'ers who claimed there was none say now?"

The magnitude of the delay varies with a number of factors, including processor hardware, but can, especially on dual core CPUs, result in a very perceivable reduction in game responsiveness.

Looks to me like they are saying that not everyone was equally affected by the delay, dingus. :rolleyes:

Edited by belialle

Most of us dont have any ability lag.

Yeah sure, it was such a tiny number too that BW felt the need to front page their response to having found 3 issues that caused it.

Let's be honest - you probably wouldn't notice if you had ability lag or not while your eyes scramble to find the next thing to click on.

Edited by LionRampant

The funny thing is, those who "claimed" they had no ability lag, also claimed they had great computers... Apparently they actually has single core CPU's.

I run an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.5ghz and I can tell you I experience ability delay.

I am very glad they've investigated the issue and are preparing a fix.

Edited by Lina_Inverse

Most of us dont have any ability lag.

Looks to me like they are saying that not everyone was equally affected by the delay, dingus. :rolleyes:

I run an i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz, avg 60ms to a west coast server (I'm in Alaska, cut me some slack, that's still fantastic) and an HD 6970 Lightning. I experience ability delay and ability misfires and ability overlap (when the animation runs longer than the ability itself).

It does exist, my machine is slightly aged but still beastly in most regards. You likely never noticed it while frantically backpeddling and clicking your abilities.

It does exist, my machine is slightly aged but still beastly in most regards. You likely never noticed it while frantically backpeddling and clicking your abilities.

Nonono. I am not saying that it doesn't exist. I am saying that it is (apparently) something that varies from system to system, meaning that for some people it might seem quite severe, while for others it might simply be a mild annoyance or perhaps even imperceptible. At least, that's how I read it. I was just annoyed by the person I was responding to. I can't help it. I am just easily annoyed by the leet kiddies, especially some of the ones in the gigantor circle jerk ability delay thread on the General Forum. There was some good information in there, but an overwhelming majority of the posts in that thread (those threads) were just tripe.

Nonono. I am not saying that it doesn't exist. I am saying that it is (apparently) something that varies from system to system, meaning that for some people it might seem quite severe, while for others it might simply be a mild annoyance or perhaps even imperceptible. At least, that's how I read it. I was just annoyed by the person I was responding to. I can't help it. I am just easily annoyed by the leet kiddies, especially some of the ones in the gigantor circle jerk ability delay thread on the General Forum. There was some good information in there, but an overwhelming majority of the posts in that thread (those threads) were just tripe.

No malice intended, sorry, wasn't clear. The majority of that was directed at the first quote, not you. For you I just wanted to state my machine is very capable and still showed issues, so I imagine lower end machines must have it too (it wouldn't make much sense if they didn't).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.