1.1 Ilum is awesome! Check this vid.

flegg

Whats the point of this video? Exposing exploiters?

they are not just exploiting

they are intentionally killing each other for mutual benefit of valor gain

watch the video till the end, sorc is rezzing them

Edited by psysention

they are not just exploiting

they are intentionally killing each other for mutual benefit of valor gain

watch the video till the end, sorc is rezzing them

"They are not just exploiting, they're exploiting" Thanks for the explanation man......

But how is it any different from any other game? People do this crap in MMO's all of the time, win trading is going to happen no matter what type of system exists in an open world setting. The OP's sarcastic thread title is a poor argument for why Ilum sucks.

People like this don't bother me, because while they were exploiting I was learning to play my character at a disadvantage, win trade all you want, it all balances out in the long run. BTW thanks for the Vid, after seeing that "action" will be taken for stuff like this, I hope someone has documented the names visible in the video.

"They are not just exploiting, they're exploiting" Thanks for the explanation man......

But how is it any different from any other game? People do this crap in MMO's all of the time, win trading is going to happen no matter what type of system exists in an open world setting. The OP's sarcastic thread title is a poor argument for why Ilum sucks.

bro, all of the noobs cried and whined > there is no pvp there is no ilum etc

there you go ilum

if you expect single player gaming company to create a mmo

you get pvp like this one

people who has no idea about multiplayer gaming tries to develop Massively Multiplayer online game

What? How is it an exploit if Bioware included it in the game? That makes no sense whatsoever. If a developer includes something in a game it isn't an exploit. Unintended? Yes, but that isn't the player's fault, it's the developers. Personally, I'm not a little baby and I don't care if people ranked to max valor because of this. So be it. I'm only 35 and I still have fun in games. People don't really work together in pub games anyway. Not happy Bioware is choosing to punish people for something they included in the game. Bad business.

People like this don't bother me, because while they were exploiting I was learning to play my character at a disadvantage, win trade all you want, it all balances out in the long run. BTW thanks for the Vid, after seeing that "action" will be taken for stuff like this, I hope someone has documented the names visible in the video.

People like this dont bother you? So when they are wearing their free welfare batllemaster epics, destroying you before you can even get them to 75% it doesn't bother you?

Naive.

Edited by Pottybubble

Bioware / EA won't do a damn thing to these people.. They haven't done anything yet except make the game worse and worse.

They are probably too incompetent to roll back valor and if they do something dramatic like ban people they will lose entire guilds that had people banned in them. Because the game sure ain't worth re-rolling over.

What? How is it an exploit if Bioware included it in the game? That makes no sense whatsoever. If a developer includes something in a game it isn't an exploit. Unintended? Yes, but that isn't the player's fault, it's the developers. Personally, I'm not a little baby and I don't care if people ranked to max valor because of this. So be it. I'm only 35 and I still have fun in games. People don't really work together in pub games anyway. Not happy Bioware is choosing to punish people for something they included in the game. Bad business.

It seems MOST people don't fully understand what an exploit is. Exploiting doesn't necessarily mean your taking advantage of a game glitch, but your taking advantage of a game mechanic, and using it for purposes not intended.

Yes Bioware intended world pvp, and killing for dailies.

NO Bioware did not intended for people to trade kills for valor.

And YOU may not care if people are exploiting this mechanic to get high valor levels, but I do. I've always enjoyed pvp, and while I don't do it competitively, I like knowing that the reason people in full battlemaster's that face roll me, are face rolling me because they spent hours/weeks earning it. Not because they stood there and aoe'd and kill traded to death.

It seems MOST people don't fully understand what an exploit is. Exploiting doesn't necessarily mean your taking advantage of a game glitch, but your taking advantage of a game mechanic, and using it for purposes not intended.

Yes Bioware intended world pvp, and killing for dailies.

NO Bioware did not intended for people to trade kills for valor.

And YOU may not care if people are exploiting this mechanic to get high valor levels, but I do. I've always enjoyed pvp, and while I don't do it competitively, I like knowing that the reason people in full battlemaster's that face roll me, are face rolling me because they spent hours/weeks earning it. Not because they stood there and aoe'd and kill traded to death.

People are still trading as we speak. They have to fix the problem before they roll back any players or they will have every one of their employees sitting there rolling people back. Let's see how long it takes them to fix this one. Fairly awesome how every change they make is worse and worse.

My guild was actually planning to re-roll republic and wipe the imperials waiting around for trading in 1.01. But now people can hide in random spots on the map to trade. GG so much for trying republic out.

Edited by flegg

People are still trading as we speak. They have to fix the problem before they roll back any players or they will have every one of their employees sitting there rolling people back. Let's see how long it takes them to fix this one. Fairly awesome how every change they make is worse and worse.

My guild was actually planning to re-roll republic and wipe the imperials waiting around for trading in 1.01. But now people can hide in random spots on the map in trade. GG so much for trying republic out.

Of course they are. Ilum is the most efficient way to get valor right now. I am FULLY convinced that anyone who refuses to acknowledge there is an issue is either A) Imperial B)Only do warzones and haven't even been to Ilum C) Aren't even high enough level to see the effects this has had on pvp.

Before I would only see MAYBE one or two battlemasters in warzones. Because those people more than likely exploited the early days pvp, but now I go into warzones and I see at least one battlemaster in every game.

It's called trading and/or padding and it's a bannable offense in any game that has a rewards system or stat tracking system in place.

Hi, welcome to video games.

It's called trading and/or padding and it's a bannable offense in any game that has a rewards system or stat tracking system in place.

Hi, welcome to video games.

Except none of those other games were ever as broken as SWTOR is in 1.1.