Out of curiosity...

Listerman

To be fair, some of them like the game but just have suggestions. Others want to like the game but have suggestions. Others wish the game was something else entirely and hope the devs decide to completely revamp the game around those desires. Others just hate the game and want it to die horribly.

oh I will

This when it comes out for instance.

and rift in between

But I paid as much as you to post here so I'll say what I like thanks.

lol @ Rift in between. Rift is out now, best you toddle on over there and play. Nothing holding you here. :D As for GW2, only thing it has got going for it is free to play.... Wonder how many development bugs will get sorted the instant you demand them? They might address them when you pay for the next expansion but until then I'm sure a kid like you won't mind waiting. :p

To be fair, some of them like the game but just have suggestions. Others want to like the game but have suggestions. Others wish the game was something else entirely and hope the devs decide to completely revamp the game around those desires. Others just hate the game and want it to die horribly.

And, some men just want to watch the world burn :)

sub not expired yet....

So why not just shrug it off and sally forth? Is it REALLY all that important for you to just waste your time "saying what you want" on a game you're no longer paying for, or otherwise not paying for at all?

You could be doing so much more, you know.

You know, I've often asked on message boards about exactly what is so enjoyable about it, but no one ever answers. It's like they're afraid to make themselves look like mean-spirited, spiteful little imps.

Maybe they left to go play games they enjoy instead of answering your post.

Why are you fishing to start another long winded debate instead of playing the game?

Maybe they left to go play games they enjoy instead of answering your post.

Why are you fishing to start another long winded debate instead of playing the game?

Wish I could be right now. But at the moment, I'm nowhere near that particular computer. What's your excuse, Cochise?

oh I will

This when it comes out for instance.

and rift in between

But I paid as much as you to post here so I'll say what I like thanks.

I have to be honest, a LOT of those things in GW 2 seem absolutely terrible and problematic. I was interested in GW 2 but there are several things that have turned me off to it, and I don't think I'm alone.

For those of you not liking the game...

Why aren't you off playing a game you WILL enjoy?

Maybe they want to see TOR become something they enjoy.

Its not like we are swimming in star wars games (ot Star trek either) or anything.

Really, when was the last (good) SW or ST game released? It seems forever ago that republic commando and BF came out, and I remember some star trek game on super nintendo.

Maybe they paid to support the game (subbing) and want to see some changes?

;)

sub not expired yet....

The question still remains - why waste your time on the forums of a game you obviously despise when you could be having fun in Rift? Time is precious. If I bought a game that I find disappointing I would immediately throw it away and find a better one. I've already lost money, at least I won't lose any of my limited free time.

The question still remains - why waste your time on the forums of a game you obviously despise when you could be having fun in Rift? Time is precious. If I bought a game that I find disappointing I would immediately throw it away and find a better one. I've already lost money, at least I won't lose any of my limited free time.

could be getting paid, seems to be otherwise why would someone actually make that choice to be miserable.

Maybe they want to see TOR become something they enjoy.

Its not like we are swimming in star wars games (ot Star trek either) or anything.

Really, when was the last (good) SW or ST game released? It seems forever ago that republic commando and BF came out, and I remember some star trek game on super nintendo.

Maybe they paid to support the game (subbing) and want to see some changes?

;)

One would assume that they would be better of not employing the "If this isn't fixed, I'm going to hold my breath" style of voicing their opinions. It's childish.

Nice paraphrasing, sums up the never ending QQ threads nicely :D

I don't have an issue with people that post "suggestions" as long as the feedback is constructive, the problem is most of its not... its just plain old hateful whinging :(