Warzone Subs - Dont start timer till loaded

thamightyboro

After what feels like the umpteenth time in these last few days of being kicked to fleet I need to rant.

If a person subs into a warzone the safe zone ejection timer should not start until they have loaded.

Twice in the last hour I have subbed into Huttball games to load and find I have 25 seconds left to get tout of the safe zone even if by the grace of the pvp gods the wall is down its still a struggle for any non force user to get out of the safe zone.

Another 40 mins of travel wasted tonight because of this crappy mechanic.

Fix it please, is it really that hard to start the timer once the player has actually loaded.

• 3 weeks later...

This problem is widespread but not being widely posted to the forums for some reason....or posts been removed.....I have spoken to other players on my server and read other posts on the forums indicating these problems are happening to many people.....some which decide to not bother queing for wz's anymore.

This has happened to me 15-20 times since I do like to pvp.

My load times differ, however it seems like if it take me close to a minute to load I cannot get into the game fast enough to avoid being ejected.

This has even occurred when I load into a game in progress and the barrier is up.....I cannot enter and watch helplessly as the timer alert tells me to get out of the protected area and I CANNOT since the barrier is up.

I have even been killed in wz's only to have a load time issue on respawn....so instead of respawning in the match I was playing I end up on the fleet.

For now I only que for wz when i am ready for a quit transport to fleet if the load in timer expires, otherwise it is quite frustrating to be 10-15 min in travel time away from where you started.