I'm a bit paranoid of my companions

MoistMuffin

So I have a slave, not sure where that puts me in her head. I have a traitor who I refuse to take my eyes off of. I have a black ops guy who I don't know if he's going to get a call one day to take me out. I have a blood thirsty apprentice and dog who both just want to mass murder...Is this why I have my own quarters instead of sleeping the in the crew quarters? I don't trust a single one of these people!

So I have a slave, not sure where that puts me in her head. I have a traitor who I refuse to take my eyes off of. I have a black ops guy who I don't know if he's going to get a call one day to take me out. I have a blood thirsty apprentice and dog who both just want to mass murder...Is this why I have my own quarters instead of sleeping the in the crew quarters? I don't trust a single one of these people!

I don't doubt they don't trust you, either. You're Sith - if they try something, put them in their place like the mongrels they are.

You know how every time you get back to your ship, it appears lifeless? Everyone is in separate rooms, trying to act natural, not making eye contact... You know they're plotting something. And you know it's something bad..

I would advice you to check your quarters for spy-cams and mics. And don't fall for the droids groveling, keep your seeing spheres peeled!

Psh, if you're worried about them I have to wonder how you ever became Sith in the first place. The most dangerous one is the Apprentice who can easily be cowed.

I don't doubt they don't trust you, either. You're Sith - if they try something, put them in their place like the mongrels they are.

This, companions aren't real people. They are tools for you to use and dispose of as you see fit. Don't ever let them forget that.

....especially Vette.

You would be surprised how little romance actually matters in the game. A couple of cut scenes and that's it. The biggest factor for affection currently is that is speeds up crafting missions.

Not saying this might not change, but it's not a huge factor atm.