Legacy

jazzllanna

According to a interview with james ohen not till march update which ticks me off since it was marketed as being in game at launch v.v One of the key selling points on this game for me since I am a alt aholic

Actually it wasn't. They were saying for months up to launch that they never confirmed anything about the legacy system, us fans overblew something that was mention in passing a few times.

According to a interview with james ohen not till march update which ticks me off since it was marketed as being in game at launch v.v One of the key selling points on this game for me since I am a alt aholic

It is in game. They may be adding to it in the near future but it is in game now.

Anyone know the max Legacy level available? I'm already 5, by March I'll be at like 15 if it goes that high >.>

I won't even want an alt if I've already levelled 4 of them to 50, so Legacy will be worthless.

@Revenaught, Legacy is as "in the game" as Anti-Aliasing is. You can see it, you know it exists, but you have to hack your game files for it to do anything.

Edited by Xenthum

This. They plan on adding (or so I heard) Wookiees for all us furries.

Also making a family tree and other such things, along with playable races for the Empire, such as the Mirialan (or whatever the blind species is)

Miraluka is the blind race. Mirialan is the greenish race with face tattoos

Actually it wasn't. They were saying for months up to launch that they never confirmed anything about the legacy system, us fans overblew something that was mention in passing a few times.

legacy was actually in game at launch. the perks of the legacy system, however, were not.

Yeah the devs failed pretty badly in this regard. A lot of people want to play alts but need legacy info to make their decisions.

All the devs are doing is setting themselves up for another bad PR storm by not giving us some info.

It is amazing how much the Devs are clueless about in basic mmo development, management and communitiy relations. Really, this is basic stuff.

Frankly, if the game didn't have Star Wars on the cover no one would have bought this garbage.

Edited by --Grim--

Anyone know the max Legacy level available? I'm already 5, by March I'll be at like 15 if it goes that high >.>

I won't even want an alt if I've already levelled 4 of them to 50, so Legacy will be worthless.

@Revenaught, Legacy is as "in the game" as Anti-Aliasing is. You can see it, you know it exists, but you have to hack your game files for it to do anything.

I have legacy level 8.

That's exactly it... If I am going to get new races I don't want to level somethings... but at the same time I want to play them out of curiosity... it's a bit frustrating especially if it's not active until March! I will have to delete characters if there are races I want :mad:

I'm 23 I think. Believe a guildy is 25 now. I'm guessing it goes to at least 50 but who knows.

That's exactly it... If I am going to get new races I don't want to level somethings... but at the same time I want to play them out of curiosity... it's a bit frustrating especially if it's not active until March! I will have to delete characters if there are races I want :mad:

Just focus on a single class/race combo you enjoy for awhile, get your Legacy level up, and you shall be happy in March.

Just focus on a single class/race combo you enjoy for awhile, get your Legacy level up, and you shall be happy in March.

This game definitely doesn't have 3 months worth of 1 character for content. All of their content is the levelling game.

This game definitely doesn't have 3 months worth of 1 character for content. All of their content is the levelling game.

And all the stories are great and worth checking out so i don't see the problem.

Legacy system in fact encourages you to play alts.

As for those who are afraid to level something else because of new races which will maybe come with legacy, DON'T BE.

There will supposedly be an option to bring you back to character creation if you want to change your race or whatever with legacy system which is rather logical when you think about it.