The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring Back 1.01!

flegg

Illum pvp sucked in 1.01 and it sucks in 1.1 the pvp in this game is a joke anyway, go do the buggy operations.

At least in 1.01 republic could have made a group and rolled over all the imperials waiting around for trading. My guild was making republic toons to do that. 1.1 is just sad.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with this post at all.

The changes that have been made are AMAZING!

I can't wait to see what they have in store next.

Yea maybe next patch they will get rid of skill points so every class is the same spec. Can't beat easy-mode.

Edited by flegg

Great, not everyone cares about PVP.

So what do you do then? Listen to the poorly written dialogue? Do the raids that take less than a day to figure out and complete? Level up useless crew skills?

Apparently, all this hue and cry about some PVP nonsense and really most people don't care one way or the other. Sorry you're so uber but I guess you'll need to find another game to dominate and crap on once you've powered through it. Move along all this anger isn't do anyone any good.

So look down on everyone as much as you like, it's really helping your silly argument. If the game and community is so bad move along.

Apparently, all this hue and cry about some PVP nonsense and really most people don't care one way or the other. Sorry you're so uber but I guess you'll need to find another game to dominate and crap on once you've powered through it. Move along all this anger isn't do anyone any good.

So look down on everyone as much as you like, it's really helping your silly argument. If the game and community is so bad move along.

If my argument is silly why don't YOU move along? Call the kettle black much?

Also I would be fine with the game and continue to play it if it was still 1.01. I didn't start crying on the forums until 1.1 went live. So maybe your not reading the thread topic is not doing anyone any good?

Edited by flegg

Can't even use companions in Ilum now.

Facepalm.

And i'm really glad of it. If i wanted to play pet-depended class i could pick hunter and was playing in WoW. Like i was :D Companions are companions while u pveing solo or in small groups, in raids they become just pets and point go away. Despite of it, everyone can still gank at Correlia for example and ofc use companions for it. But planets with massive pvp raids like Ilum should have companion restriction.

Facepalm.

And i'm really glad of it. If i wanted to play pet-depended class i could pick hunter and was playing in WoW. Like i was :D Companions are companions while u pveing solo or in small groups, in raids they become just pets and point go away. Despite of it, everyone can still gank at Correlia for example and ofc use companions for it. But planets with massive pvp raids like Ilum should have companion restriction.

Coming into this game I was told and was expecting companions would be a major part of it. I guess Bioware lied since there is now just about zero reasons to gear up a companion.

Edited by flegg

This is exactly why people are flaming you. No one cares about your rollback, they just care about trolling you. Your so dead set on your "rollback" that you think everything should be shadowed, there are known problems, known bugs, known oversites. It's an MMO an MMO I might add that has been out for about a month... nothing is great or perfect on launch. Any halfwit knows this, crying and moaning on the forums does nothing but slow down progress to make something like this a great game. Your rollback will never happen, they will patch things accordingly, and move forward not back. Have a nice day. Edited by Paralassa
insults

This is exactly why people are flaming you. No one cares about your rollback, they just care about trolling you. Your so dead set on your "rollback" that you think everything should be shadowed, there are known problems, known bugs, known oversites. It's an MMO an MMO I might add that has been out for about a month... nothing is great or perfect on launch. Any halfwit knows this, crying and moaning on the forums does nothing but slow down progress to make something like this a great game. Your rollback will never happen, they will patch things accordingly, and move forward not back. Have a nice day.

SO I shouldn't be concerned that the first major content patch made the game worse than it was at launch? Good point sir.

Edited by Paralassa
insults quote

And what are you? Miss troll? You could try contributing instead of making useless posts.

You either aren't 50 or haven't been fifty for more than a day if you think any of those changes are not terrible.

Hahaha, contribute to what? Your post lost any value the moment you implied the ten people you talked to in general chat on your server are 'everyone.'

SO I shouldn't be concerned that the first major content patch made the game worse than it was at launch? Good point sir.

That is your opinion.

Edited by Yuuj

Well I definitely do not understand how you and everyone else are not affected by the UI skill changes. Broken companion bar >> broken player skill bar. You really enjoy not knowing when your **** is off cooldown?

And you may not think the crew skill changes affect you, but when you reach 50 and realize you have to drop all your 400 skills and level up biochem... yea, pretty sure that it will affect you. Not that you didn't have to do that before but at least you could go back to your original profession before.

Armstech is 100% useless btw. That's not opinion that's fact.

I wouldn't know, i'm barely focusing on the crafting as it is. Crafting needs to be addressed by a lot of accounts but a rollback doesn't fix that.

As for the bar, I just don't see the fuss. I have had no problems as of yet knowing when my stuff is off cooldown. That is not to say it wasn't better before, but I truly do not understand where the people calling it unplayable are coming from.

I don't understand why QQers keep making dumb threads like this. If the game is so terrible, please go back to WoW or whatever you were playing previously. Patch 1.1 made the game much better IMO and a few things affects a small minority aren't good reason to roll back any changes.

Not to mention, I dont know about your cooldowns, but I can see when mine are done perfectly fine.

Quit crying, play the game or cancel your sub and leave the board. Simple as that.

In what way is it worse?

They had a Ilum bug, it got fixed.

Everything else is GREAT changes. If you are having problems with them, perhaps something else is going on?

LOL not a single person?

Hmm.... I was on Ilum last night and take a guess as to what was happening? PVP! Idiots weren't just camping the Central Assault point, the Republic Players were gathering en masse in the Republic Stronghold and the Imperial players assaulted the Republic base (obviously staying out of range of the turrets) and we had a very fun fight of appx. 16 on 16...

I was extremely impressed at what I saw there. Instead of just going to the central point and getting the armaments (or whatever), you could just fight the enemy for your daily's. It was a lot of fun, we would push the Imperials back, then they would counter-attack.

It is what is called PvP... The stuff that went on before the patch was not PvP... Sitting there staring at the enemy while you flip the Assault Point is not PvP.

Edited by Zekkau

No, that's what happens when they don't properly test the patch before throwing it into the game. Look it's a hit or miss usually with major pvp or content patches, then they spend the next month figuring out what they did wrong and adjusting. You must not have played very many mmo's opposite of playing wow, and how I can figure that is, your used to going on the forums and whining about how patches have ruined your life, or how you can't just look at the world the same way because oh lord they made my companion pet brokeded, or my ui is bugged, or sweet lord im not just mashing the same 6 buttons over and over, how do i count a minute before I know that ability is ready. Seriously, just go back to doing what ever your doing in the game and leave the forums in peace. Your not helping, your not getting what you want, your just a troll that loves abuse apparently. Im out time to do something worthwhile with my time other than reading these retarded posts about how the game is ruined. Get over yourself your not the only person in this game.

LOL not a single person?

Hmm.... I was on Ilum last night and take a guess as to what was happening? PVP! Idiots weren't just camping the Central Assault point, the Republic Players were gathering en masse in the Republic Stronghold and the Imperial players assaulted the Republic base (obviously staying out of range of the turrets) and we had a very fun fight of appx. 16 on 16...

I was extremely impressed at what I saw there. Instead of just going to the central point and getting the armaments (or whatever), you could just fight the enemy for your daily's. It was a lot of fun, we would push the Imperials back, then they would counter-attack.

It is what is called PvP... The stuff that went on before the patch was not PvP... Sitting there staring at the enemy while you flip the Assault Point is not PvP.

Be happy your server doesn't have 5:1 empire to republic and isn't a constant spawn camp.

LOL not a single person?

IMPOSSIBLE a pvper is enjoying 1.1, this cannot be because flegg says so!

By definition all pvper's must hate 1.1.

No, that's what happens when they don't properly test the patch before throwing it into the game. Look it's a hit or miss usually with major pvp or content patches, then they spend the next month figuring out what they did wrong and adjusting. You must not have played very many mmo's opposite of playing wow, and how I can figure that is, your used to going on the forums and whining about how patches have ruined your life, or how you can't just look at the world the same way because oh lord they made my companion pet brokeded, or my ui is bugged, or sweet lord im not just mashing the same 6 buttons over and over, how do i count a minute before I know that ability is ready. Seriously, just go back to doing what ever your doing in the game and leave the forums in peace. Your not helping, your not getting what you want, your just a troll that loves abuse apparently. Im out time to do something worthwhile with my time other than reading these retarded posts about how the game is ruined. Get over yourself your not the only person in this game.

Did you even answer my question that you quoted here?

You're are telling me to get over myself and at the same time complaining about reading "retarded" posts that you respond to with walls of text. Funny guy.

Edited by flegg

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

So please just roll back the servers to 1.01 so we can enjoy the game again!

Ilum - Pvp - Couldn't care less personally. If anything will ruin SWToR it will be PvP, just like every other MMO out there. Catering to PvP ruins a game faster than any other single game aspect I've seen.

Crew Skill - Not sure what skill changes you are talking about. I have yet to see anything broken by the 1.1 patch. Odds are you are talking about the Biochem changes and the affects it may be having on PvP most likely. See above on my take for PvP.

Except for the AA addition, I haven't noticed any UI changes that are ground breaking.

You're are telling me to get over myself and at the same time complaining about reading "retarded" posts that you respond to with walls of text. Funny guy.

Are you noticing a trend yet, this whole "getting over yourself" point might be one you want to give a second look at.

I've seen some pretty astounding narcissism online before, but you rank among the best. Look, I agree with some of the things you are pointing out, but you may want to seriously take a look at the trend of "you are not the center of the game universe" replies, instead of reactionary responses.

Ilum - Pvp - Couldn't care less personally. If anything will ruin SWToR it will be PvP, just like every other MMO out there. Catering to PvP ruins a game faster than any other single game aspect I've seen.

Crew Skill - Not sure what skill changes you are talking about. I have yet to see anything broken by the 1.1 patch. Odds are you are talking about the Biochem changes and the affects it may be having on PvP most likely. See above on my take for PvP.

Except for the AA addition, I haven't noticed any UI changes that are ground breaking.

All of the infinite use +565 stat for 15 second adrenals, all of the infinite use +150 stat point stims, as well as the infinite use medpack now require 400 biochem. This means anyone who is not a complete moron will end up with biochem for guess what, not only PVP, but also PVE.

Skills on cooldown are no longer greyed out.

Do you ever read or do you post just to post?