The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring Back 1.01!

flegg

you know me, myself and I doesn't count as everyone ;)

I enjoyed the patch and improvments brought by it.

I enjoy questing

I enjoy companions ( they are a tad retarded but no more then the average joe posting in general, yes that might include me)

I enjoy flashpoints, some more then others, the chest bugg was a bit anoying but it has been fixed.

PvP is hillarious, it shines when you have ppl who knows their class roles, random pvp has always failed in any game.

and the patch pretty much improved most of these aspects, thank you :D

Ilum was hillarious while it lasted, no one died in RL, the QQ caused was well worth it, drama is always amusing, again thank you :)

over and out.

so true

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No geniuses I'm mad my entire guild is biochem for both pvp and pve. I'm mad Ilum is nothing but a spawn camp. I'm mad my UI doesn't show skills being off cooldown.

I'm also upset but not mad that the raid content is far too easy.

Why exactly are you so mad that your guildies picked up Biochem? How does this affect you? I'm Cybertech and love it, even after they nerfed my purple grenades some.

On my server, Ilum is the most fun it's ever been, and I'm Republic.

My UI cooldowns display just like they always have. It doesn't affect everyone.

Agree on the raid content. Hard mode = easy mode so far.

One broken loot chest vs everyone being forced into Biochem. That's a tough choice.

Broken companion bar vs broken player skill bar. That's a tough choice too.

Turning Illum into a spawn camp vs no AA. That's not at all a no brainer either.

Please. Think a little bit before you accuse me of being selfish.

I am using the player skill bar just fine.

Regardless you have your ears plugged. Pull your fingers out of them. They are not going to roll back a patch period. They WILL address issues but a rollback is not going to occur based on your stomping of feet.

Have a coke and a smile and sit the hell down and wait for the next patch like everyone else.

Edited by savagepotato

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

So please just roll back the servers to 1.01 so we can enjoy the game again!

No thank you. I enjoy my frame rate being doubled what it was last week.

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

Not a single person I know give's a rat's **** about this stuff. Thus it must not be an issue.

Why exactly are you so mad that your guildies picked up Biochem? How does this affect you? I'm Cybertech and love it, even after they nerfed my purple grenades some.

On my server, Ilum is the most fun it's ever been, and I'm Republic.

My UI cooldowns display just like they always have. It doesn't affect everyone.

Agree on the raid content. Hard mode = easy mode so far.

Because if you aren't biochem you're an idiot?

Because if you aren't biochem you're an idiot?

Yet the game is so easy as to be laughable, Why again do you feel you are pigeon holed into one profession for optimization if the game is so easy as to be laughable?

Your demands aren't making a lot of sense.

Edited by savagepotato

Yet the game is so easy as to be laughable, Why again do you feel you are pigeon holed into one profession for optimization if the game is so easy as to be laughable?

Your demands aren't making a lot of sense.

So I should intentionally nerf myself to make PVE a little bit harder and to turn my 5k PVP crits into 4k crits so I don't get the medal.

Yes I'll go do that right now buddy.

I guess considering how low quality the PVPers are in this game I should've expected this kind of clueless silliness on the forums.

Also I don't know if you know this but only the cybertech and biochem professions have purple BOPs that require 400. So *** am I going to do with those other professions after I crit my armor?

Edited by flegg

So I should intentionally nerf myself to make PVE a little bit harder and to turn my 5k PVP crits into 4k crits so I don't get the medal.

Yes I'll go do that right now buddy.

You should do whatever you want. However in the process you should also realize that the game does not center around YOU.

The vast majority of players do not even participate in pvp, yet you think it is feasible to roll back an entire patch for your pvp concerns that aren't even shared by all pvpers.

Good one. It totally makes more sense than oh, I don't know, investigating and addressing open concerns with future patches which they have already done once already in less than 24 hours after releasing the patch?

There's no way they could be working on doing more of that, clearly they should just throw everything out and roll it back because flegg is upset.

Edited by savagepotato

You should do whatever you want. However in the process you should also realize that the game does not center around YOU.

The vast majority of players do not even participate in pvp, yet you think it is feasible to roll back an entire patch for your pvp concerns that aren't even shared by all pvpers.

Good one.

Also I don't know if you know this but only the cybertech and biochem professions have purple BOPs that require 400. So *** am I going to do with those other professions after I crit my armor? Oh I know. Drop them and go back to biochem.

Edited by flegg

Also I don't know if you know this but only the cybertech and biochem professions have purple BOPs that require 400. So *** am I going to do with those other professions after I crit my armor? Oh I know. Drop them and go back to biochem.

I don't.

Neither does the other 80% of the playerbase because they are not maxed out level 50's who have completed every hardmode.

You are a minority, do you understand that? Do you understand you are asking for massive and drastic actions to address a few issues affecting a minority rather than addressing the issues themselves?

How this does not dawn on you is baffling.

I don't.

Neither does the other 80% of the playerbase because they are not maxed out level 50's who have completed every hardmode.

You are a minority, do you understand that? Do you understand you are asking for massive and drastic actions to address a few issues affecting a minority rather than addressing the issues themselves?

How this does not dawn on you is baffling.

Do you understand that eventually the playerbase WILL be level 50s? So if they actually started listening to level 50s now things like broken chests, 214k HP mind-traps, and improperly assigned raid loot would be fixed by the time you are 50.

What's great is also I've been alt-tabbed in front of the republic base for what... an hour now? And I'm still alive. Not standing by the zerg either. Such amazing roaming PVP going on.

Edited by flegg

Do you understand that eventually the playerbase WILL be level 50s? So if they actually started listening to level 50s now things like broken chests, 214k HP mind-traps, and improperly assigned raid loot would be fixed by the time you are 50.

What's great is also I've been alt-tabbed in front of the republic base for what... an hour now? And I'm still alive. Not standing by the zerg either. Such amazing roaming PVP going on.

No, what you are asking is to roll back all the changes that affect everyone to suit your needs first and worry about everyone else later. This is not going to happen.

The effort involved in rolling back a patch to appease a small portion of the population is ludicrous. Your entire logic process is ludicrous.

It's so ludicrous that Ludacris should sue you for copyright infringement at this point.

Great, not everyone cares about PVP.

So what do you do then? Listen to the poorly written dialogue? Do the raids that take less than a day to figure out and complete? Level up useless crew skills?

I like the dialogue. I haven't tried the raids. Crew skills isn't fun but it sure as hell isn't useless. And PVP is fun especially since a new warzone is coming out soon.

See I can type opinions also. But that doesnt make them fact they just make them simply my opinion.

Please don't.

No, what you are asking is to roll back all the changes that affect everyone to suit your needs first and worry about everyone else later. This is not going to happen.

The effort involved in rolling back a patch to appease a small portion of the population is ludicrous. Your entire logic process is ludicrous.

It's so ludicrous that Ludacris should sue you for copyright infringement at this point.

Well I definitely do not understand how you and everyone else are not affected by the UI skill changes. Broken companion bar >> broken player skill bar. You really enjoy not knowing when your **** is off cooldown?

And you may not think the crew skill changes affect you, but when you reach 50 and realize you have to drop all your 400 skills and level up biochem... yea, pretty sure that it will affect you. Not that you didn't have to do that before but at least you could go back to your original profession before.

Armstech is 100% useless btw. That's not opinion that's fact.

Edited by flegg

A code base rollback in MMOs is almost never possible. You would have to roll back all databases and data as a whole as well. It may look like a simple case to you but you don't actually know what they have done on data side as well. Formats could have been changed, extended, shrunk, optimized, whatever and you would have to replace all that and delete 'dead' data.

So all in all a 100% futile suggestion.

A code base rollback in MMOs is almost never possible. You would have to roll back all databases and data as a whole as well. It may look like a simple case to you but you don't actually know what they have done on data side as well. Formats could have been changed, extended, shrunk, optimized, whatever and you would have to replace all that and delete 'dead' data.

So all in all a 100% futile suggestion.

Maybe I wasn't being completely literal?

And what are you? Miss troll? You could try contributing instead of making useless posts.

You either aren't 50 or haven't been fifty for more than a day if you think any of those changes are not terrible.

Illum pvp sucked in 1.01 and it sucks in 1.1 the pvp in this game is a joke anyway, go do the buggy operations.