Calling all Republic Players!!!

trentman

We are mass rerolling on the east coast pvp server known as Veela, the republic force here has a strong hold on pvp elements but require more players to keep it that way. Yes we are outnumbered but not by much. We have some of the best guilds in the game that call Veela home, they work together to dominate the sith in every form of pvp, to name a few guilds there is MERC, Awaken, and Champions of the Force. I have personally grouped as well as pvped with several members of each guild and is a member of one myself.

So if you are unhappy with you server and are willing to reroll, come to Veela and together we can rule the galaxy!!!

May the force be with you all.

This is genious. Stack all republic pvp'ers on one server. Guess it solves the Ilum problem at least.

Gotta help ourselves at this point, only republic ayers care about imbalance, but by doing this we still have good pvp WZ and illum alike, and the imps on other servers have little to no pvp due to the lack of reps, if this all works out that is.

So in addition to already having ****** pvp, you want to increase the gap in empire/republic ratio?

Edit; s h i t t y, that is

Who made it that way? Everyone who knew Empire was stacked, rolled Empire anyways.

And faction balance issues are our fault for consolidating ourselves? GFY

I love this. Partly because Veela so far is the only PVP server I've seen that seems to have a personality.

Maybe someday when they open up server transfers I'll drop one of my 50's here.

Stack up the odds against those easy mode empire, at least on this server. Show them what it feels like.

Edited by Vlaid

So in addition to already having ****** pvp, you want to increase the gap in empire/republic ratio?

To be honest can you blame him/her.. I mean if you are outnumberd 5 to 1.. i would find another place to go myself. I play empire so i dont have to, but i fully understand the hate from republic players that they mean pretty much nothing compared to the empire numbers.

I am even willing to say that 2/3 is empire player (maybe even 75%+ )

So if they find a server where its good for them. I hope they finally can enjoy this game more. Since they pay the same amount and because of that deserve to enjoy it just like you.

I just want the republic to have a solid chance on at least on one server and imo Veela is the strongest pvp rep server and has the most organized guilds, also we wouldn't be increasing the gap ratio we would be decreasing it since we are outnumbered by imps.

Don't blame him. Blame BioWare for the horrible design. Honestly, their not very creative or very forward thinking. Not even a bolster to the less popluated faction to even compete in the area.

What happened to Mythic - who created DAoC and Warhammer which have very good faction vs faction. I guess didn't get any input?

Hmm.

I might consider making a healer scoundrel or a tanking Jedi on Veela if there's a good PvP community. I have a name reserved there already. I wish you guys had come to Jung Ma instead though. People here seem to really love their world PvP action. That's why I like RP-PvP servers. The world PvP always seems a million times better than on regular PvP servers.

Edited by belialle