Upcoming content video

P-hantom

Who the hell are they kidding ?

I actually feel sorry for James, either he didn't want to do that commentary or he knows something he's not allowed to say because, never before have I seen somebody look so uncomfortable !

I personally like the bit where its described as an 'updated Legacy system' ! Updated ? dont remember there ever being an early version...lol

The other cunning comment I loved was they are going to listen to the player. To quote the title of a post here on the forums 'why should we expect them to listen now, they didnt listen in beta' !

At least when rift did these developer vids the guys doing them actually looked sincere and like they were enjoying making the vid. James, I feel for you dude.

@Bio... maybe get some of your voice actors to do the next vid, least they will sound convincing.

:o

Edited by P-hantom

Who the hell are they kidding ?

I actually feel sorry for James, either he didn't want to do that commentary or he knows something he's not allowed to say because, never before have I seen somebody look so uncomfortable !

I personally like the bit where its described as an 'updated Legacy system' ! Updated ? dont remember there ever being an early version...lol

The other cunning comment I loved was they are going to listen to the player. To quote the title of a post here on the forums 'they didnt listen in beta, why should they listen now' !

At least when rift did these developer vids the guys doing them actually looked sincere and like they were enjoying making the vid. James, I feel for you dude.

@Bio... maybe get some of your voice actors to do the next vid, least they will sound convincing.

:o

You do the video, look comfortable you will not

Link plz

Link? to what, if you mean the developer video Im refering to its on the main forum page ! Try looking.

If however you want a link to something else, try this...

Watch the guys in the vid, they are focused and interested. More specifically watch the guy in the last moments of the vid. There is somebody thats just having fun, so are the rest of the crew as you can hear in the background !

Now before I get a dozen idiots flaming this post. Im not comparing games. Im just saying that the whole Bio video looked awkward and scripted. James didnt look like he wanted to be there and seemed like he was reading it all from an auto-que system !

:(

Link? to what, if you mean the developer video Im refering to its on the main forum page ! Try looking.

If however you want a link to something else, try this...

Watch the guys in the vid, they are focused and interested. More specifically watch the guy in the last moments of the vid. There is somebody thats just having fun, so are the rest of the crew as you can hear in the background !

Now before I get a dozen idiots flaming this post. Im not comparing games. Im just saying that the whole Bio video looked awkward and scripted. James didnt look like he wanted to be there and seemed like he was reading it all from an auto-que system !

:(

Ye i had the same feeling, he did'nt seem to be so happy.

Probaly this guy in charge, James, was reading SWTOR forums after patch 1.1 when the people from marketing department come with camera and say - hey, James, let's make a video about new features and cheer up community a little?... And he was like... mhm... okaaay... /sadface

After all the complaining on the forums I think he had every right to look uncomfortable and you would too knowing that one wrong word, one slight stutter or one misinterpretation from the community will result in people practically calling for your head. Edited by BalynRex

Probaly this guy in charge, James, was reading SWTOR forums after patch 1.1 when the people from marketing department come with camera and say - hey, James, let's make a video about new features and cheer up community a little?... And he was like... mhm... okaaay... /sadface

Quite likely. Personally I imagine them all sitting in the office, drawing straws to see who loses and has to make the vid...lol

:D

James: "We're implementing UI customisation"

Community: "YES! They're letting us make mods!"

Community Support: "That's not what we meant."

Community: "OMG JAMES LIED TO US! FEED HIS CHILDREN TO THE SARLACC!"

Because 9 times out of 10, that level of misinterpretation is exactly what happens.

Edited by BalynRex

They are giving us the content that already should have been here in the first place.

But they' re fast. If they keep updating the game with this speed. Maybe we can be happy with SW:ToR at March.

We=you?

Caus i am happy right now, and will be more then happy when they add those things.

i hate the legacy system.

i really haven't played since finishing chapter 1.

however one thing i noticed watching the legacy portion of the video was that they conveniently used all humans in the family tree graphics.

for some reason this ammues me.

James: "We're implementing UI customisation"

Community: "YES! They're letting us make mods!"

Community Support: "That's not what we meant."

Community: "OMG JAMES LIED TO US! FEED HIS CHILDREN TO THE SARLACC!"

Because 9 times out of 10, that level of misinterpretation is exactly what happens.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's happend because last month we discussed haw badly we need addon support maybe even just at 1/10 functionality like in WoW, but still an Add-ons. And then James come and say to us: okay guys WE LISTEN to community, remember YOU ARE who give us idea to implement, so in March you will be able to scale UI and move companion and map across the screen, thats all folks! :D

Or maybe, just maybe, it's happend because last month we discussed haw badly we need addon support maybe even just at 1/10 functionality like in WoW, but still an Add-ons. And then James come and say to us: okay guys WE LISTEN to community, remember YOU ARE who give us idea to implement, so in March you will be able to scale UI and move companion and map across the screen, thats all folks! :D

Yes he said they LISTEN to you, not that they have to agree to all of your dumb ideas hmkay?

"Please, give us 1 button insta kill for mobs"

"Sure why not, afterall we listen to you"

Duhhh?

After all the complaining on the forums I think he had every right to look uncomfortable and you would too knowing that one wrong word, one slight stutter or one misinterpretation from the community will result in people practically calling for your head.

I'd be content with his leg...so I could beat him over the head with it..:mon_evil: