After 1.1 you still have the will to fight?

rzrknight

Before 1.1 , i used to be an active PvP player , i admit i was still on lvl 51 valor , but was trying to get it up little by little , then in one day , my server is full on gladiators.

I admit , i just leave afk on wz now ... simple no will to fight them anymore.

I guess it depends on why you PVP? SWTOR has a very casual friendly PVP system that manages to be fun for most people. That’s all it is and why people will continue to play. It’s not an e-sport requiring L337 skillz or a thing to be taken with too much seriousness. It obviously wasn't designed that way…

There are a lot of ANNOYING things in the game’s current PVP system and if I were looking at it as a real competition I’d throw a fit too. Yet, I still play and others will too because it’s just a fun little game to while the hours away with. Don’t try to turn it into something it isn’t.

I love PvP, but there are other things in this game that I enjoy besides PvP.

It sucks because I've only played this and SWG, and I PvP'd 24/7 on SWG. But thankfully I found other ways of enjoying this game.

I will however not PvP until something drastically changes. It saddens me that gear makes someone a better PvPer than good teamwork.

Before 1.1 , i used to be an active PvP player , i admit i was still on lvl 51 valor , but was trying to get it up little by little , then in one day , my server is full on gladiators.

I admit , i just leave afk on wz now ... simple no will to fight them anymore.

The will to fight kinda got stomped out of me by 150 sith simultaniously.

the whole zergfest they've created it just not my idea of PVP, at all.

I know people like their "Total War" pvp style, but it shouldn't be the only open world PVP out there. Right now, it pretty much is cause wherever I go on Ilum, they get flytext saying i am there and atleast 30 people come running that way.

It's just sad really.

I don't think I do, I subbed for month 2 because I have rl mates playing but I came here like many other wanting world pvp and this game just hasn't got it.

One map sector where the only objective is to run around in a zerg killing the opposite faction to tally up a daily quest is the weakest excuse I've see for objective based world pvp ever, BW should be ashamed that they've tried to pass this current mechanic off as anything other than a tacked on piss poor attempt at retaining subscriptions from people who want world pvp but have no other option on the market.

I don't think I do. It's not because of the typical issues floating around here either. The problem I have is that world pvp is for all intensive purposes - meaningless. Whatever happens on Ilum only matters as far as the daily and weekly quests. Edited by Amp_

I don't think I do, I subbed for month 2 because I have rl mates playing but I came here like many other wanting world pvp and this game just hasn't got it.

One map sector where the only objective is to run around in a zerg killing the opposite faction to tally up a daily quest is the weakest excuse I've see for objective based world pvp ever, BW should be ashamed that they've tried to pass this current mechanic off as anything other than a tacked on piss poor attempt at retaining subscriptions from people who want world pvp but have no other option on the market.

Roak as in, Surly?

Was one of the first to hit battlemaster on my server. Worked my rear end off for it. Now to see this... destroyed my will to play my main almost entirely.

Now I find myself mainly playing alts. While its enjoyable, its not what I had in mind doing. My guild only raids twice a week currently. So its an alt game for me now along with my wife who feels the same. =/ I'd leave now if there was actually something else to play. For me, thats not for another month. If the problems are not solved by then, then I'm definitely taking my money elsewhere.