The Republic has given up

LKaras

I personally believe that it'll only get worse over time than get better unless the gear gap in PVP is closed somehow. If the current situation continues to persist, new players coming to PVP in SWTOR will play a few games and never return. This will destroy the lvl 50 PVP community. Currently, the 10-49 PVP community is growing. Queues are instant and there is no gear grind. None.

Quick solutions

-Make expertise a base stat based on player level instead of stat on gear.

-PVP gear has same stats as PVE gear.

-Gear bags for each item slot. Example: Head Gear bag, Chest Gear bag... ect...

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jung Ma is fine as Rep on our server can actually play and band together. However fact remains that Ilum is just a place to grind stuff on, either base camping, meaningless standoffs or queuing to click a box 30 times per day. Never heard anyone saying it's great or even fun.

It's sad but true. I hit 50 two days ago and have tried to finish my warzone daily since. I've only run about 10 matches, but they were all miserable losses. It's disheartening and it's making my guildies question their desire to participate in PVP on our server.

Nobody is talking about switching to Empire side, they're just talking about quitting.

That's the spirit, no wonder the Republic is losing. If you can't beat em quit. :rolleyes: