SWG: Europe-Farstar

BenjaminminU

Look who it is! It's my mini spasticated shadow from SWG!

You've made my day Oomas, you really have. :jawa_biggrin:

Lolaerec. Not seen a QQs thread yet. Really let me down. Won't be long though. We all know you are my own personal fan boy.

Edited by BoDiE

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi FarStarians!

Mankind aka Karka.

Playing on Lord Calypho (the RP-PVP server).

Good to see so many old names! Sadly so few on my server :(

Edit:

Should add I'm using the Legacy name "Farsun", as Aronea & Manx (Republic) & Eerin (Imperial).

Edited by Mankind

Unity guild from Farstar is here in force (parden the pun)

Red Eclipse Server. Have both Unity and Dark Unity guilds on same server so members are not restricted by faction. About 250 members so far so half of what we had pre closure announcement in SWG but growing fast. Have members of all levels 1 to 50 so groups/flashpoints are very easy to get.

Alot of us from Unity have same names here, ziso (me), nubius, tertius, xhe, kicco, rihu etc.

We also are in Lotro still on Gilrain server

Drop me a PM here if anyone wants to hook up with us on Red Eclipse anytime.

Ps

proud we were in SWG till the very last logout, kept huge number of vendors going till the very end (had 30,000+ items relist on 13th Dec but did it lol)

Edited by Ziso

Youtube video (not mine) of last 10 minutes ever on Farstar

As we were known for our events, we held one final server event on 11th December also

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kuokka77#p/u/26/c2PFqoloCWk

Prometheus on Lok. Servers most active city for the last few years. 155 citizens on final day (we moved a few out to shore up other cities with citizens when they asked on servers forums). Had over 26+ active shops in the city centre for 3+years and also a packed mall (cloud city) with over 120 vendors in its peak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kuokka77#p/u/10/r1MuxNz2KZo

My favourate Video. Event we did for our 6th anniversary in 2011. The event lasted all weekend with numerous events held but this video was the pet v pet tourement

(lizard in green at the start is me lol)

Miss SWG like crazy, but at least we all have our memories

Hi folks,

My toon on Farstar was Mailliw, from the much loved (sarcasm) TJO guild, myself and a few guildies are now based on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. (New toon is called Malley!..original eh!)

I hope you're all enjoying the game....nice to see a few familiar names.

Hey guys,

My character's name on Farstar was Oxeple Ara. I was in multiple guilds but the ones that might stand out the most were TRON, Unity, and SITH'. I've already met up with an old friend of mine from Farstar on the server The Progenitor but would be happy to see more familiar friends. If you remember me send a PM I'm under the same name Oxeple.

• 2 weeks later...
I was on farstar back in the day, pre update. spotty memory I remember rejek and I think I was in Solar Wraiths for a bit. swordsman/Doc Cronhour.

i remember the first dueling tournament if it rings a bell

I was in SW for a short time, then founded Farpoint and GoF

But most of the Farstarians know me as Qee-An, the buffing b**** of the Coro-lag.

Allso played as Iata teh architect

i was on farstar :)

eomer swordsman, mch and jedi just before publish 10.

Theodred - master armor smith with a shop outside bestine.

Guild was ghost of farpoint and we build one of the first major rebel cities on taris :D

omg!!! Eomer!!!!!

for the record, it was Talus, not taris :p

Edited by Cvicek