If the game is dying and everyone is quitting why is the population still high?

jarjarloves

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a few dozen trolls who have left the building thats all, together with soem who havent the slightest patience with an MMO launch.

Yup only a few dozen people who tried SWTOR have played many other mmo's like wow/rift/aoc/war and actually expect much much more, yup only a few dozen. agreed.

I'm sure the OP's polling data is very accurate, love these self conducted "polls".

It's a fact. Go look at the server list. It's been consistent for the passed few weeks. During peak times you have a few full servers, numerous very hevy, a bunch of heavy, and the rest standard.

Edited by Improv-

http://imgur.com/XhKtG

The populations gone down 180k since launch. We'll see how many more leave this week.

People are quitting. I quit... Only one of the five friends I started this game with still play.

More people than you think are dissatisfied with this game. It's not 2004. Things that were acceptable then are NOT acceptable now.

It really sucks. I've been following this game since 2009. Guess its back to LoL. O.o

LMAO.........I posted a breakdown estimate elsewhere that the players on Xfire playing SWTOR represent .05% of estimated sales.

Great sampling group.

/sigh

... umm yeah that would be an amazing sample group. Gallup WISH it could have sample groups that large.

The populations gone down 180k since launch. We'll see how many more leave this week.

People are quitting. I quit... Only one of the five friends I started this game with still play.

More people than you think are dissatisfied with this game. It's not 2004. Things that were acceptable then are NOT acceptable now.

It really sucks. I've been following this game since 2009. Guess its back to LoL. O.o

oh i'm sure there are people quitting but my point is there is no mas exodus. 180k drop off since launch would be amazing if that was all. Depending on how many players they had. If it's the 2 million that they got from the box sales thats less then 10%

FFS. That graph doesn't measure population, it measures server load.

5-4=1 :eek:

Point is on xFire which is an inaccurate reflection of players it dropped 1 place.

That completes your math class for the day.

Call of Duty 2 multiplayer was #5 yesterday and #2 7 days ago. So again whats your point. If it had dropped to number 10 you might have a point however it doesn't mean what you think it does.

So..... if everyone is really pissed at the game and it's dying and everyone is quitting how come the server population is remaining constant?

Some people here have SWTOR Derangement Syndrome. Some kind of weird irrational hatred of the game that makes them rage at its existence and hope it fails.

this game is taking a fat *********** **** down the MMO grave yard because bioware is too *********** stupid to realize where their going wrong. how about letting us copy 50s onto the public test realm so we can actually TEST the 50 content?

people are quitting. but i doubt we'll notice for another month. i think most people will give it one month of actually paying. i know i am then after that prolly back to STO. i'm very dissatisfied. plenty of non SW fanboys are. but these devs rank with NCsoft and Cryptic as far as bad goes. don;t forget probably the worst customer service i have ever seen in a MMO