[Guide] Complete Updated Datacrons Guide

Almar

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide! I just gotta say.. um.. in this day and age with the youtubes and all. Wouldn't it just be much easier to just get a youtube video showing them all the datacrons for each planet. I know there are some already out there. Sry, i don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything and i know you put alot of work into it, but i just don't see how print > video in this case. It would also be much easier on the guide maker, not to mention the viewers/readers.

Great guide! I just gotta say.. um.. in this day and age with the youtubes and all. Wouldn't it just be much easier to just get a youtube video showing them all the datacrons for each planet. I know there are some already out there. Sry, i don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything and i know you put alot of work into it, but i just don't see how print > video in this case. It would also be much easier on the guide maker, not to mention the viewers/readers.

Yeah have you thought of doing videos to accompany the descriptions?

Yeah have you thought of doing videos to accompany the descriptions?

I have but they won't have narration. I hate narrating crap. I prefer text/pictures over videos myself so that's why I did it this way first. I will be adding videos though soon hopefully... There are already a lot of videos out there for the Datacrons that's one reason why I went straight "text" route.

Working on the Belsavis Green Matrix Shard Datacron. I think that's the one, the one that takes the Rakata Cubes. If anyone has any confirmed locations of them please post them here! I'm currently searching for all of them and it's tough work alone.

More information to come soon

Two of the Corellian datacrons counts towards the Quesh datacron achievement counter. Quesh is now listed at 5/5 after collecting six of the datacrons on Corellia, with Corellia listed as 4/5.

Also Imp WP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwULyORQtF0 (Credit to player who made video).

And green shard, is accessed via museum roof, and the MGGS (701,-1890) very glitchy however.

Edited by Aexrael

Two of the Corellian datacrons counts towards the Quesh datacron achievement counter. Quesh is now listed at 5/5 after collecting six of the datacrons on Corellia, with Corellia listed as 4/5.

Also Imp WP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwULyORQtF0 (Credit to player who made video).

And green shard, is accessed via museum roof, and the MGGS (701,-1890) very glitchy however.

The greenshard that requires the MGGS can be accessed on Corellia without it you mean?

The greenshard that requires the MGGS can be accessed on Corellia without it you mean?

Nope, I meant with it. But it's very buggy. So are the MGGS/Panels involving the +10 datacron.

Spamming the MGGS sometimes makes it work properly.

Anyone having problems with the endurance datacrone on Quesh? I cannot for the life of me get the force field down.... I've seen and read everything and it would seem straight forward, but no... I can not get the switches to activate.

Anyone having problems with the endurance datacrone on Quesh? I cannot for the life of me get the force field down.... I've seen and read everything and it would seem straight forward, but no... I can not get the switches to activate.

Did you start the gas in the room first?

I'll go there today and see if I have any trouble with it, when I did it it was as easy as pie!

Daily bump and also I am going to be going through and updating a lot of the Datacrons that don't have a lot of info on my site soon. In other words the Imperial-only Datacrons will be getting some love.

Hopefully by Sunday that love will come in, right now I am working on some SEO tactics!