The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What have you done waiting for EA?

Mellonova

Getting desperate as I can't play any game for more than 20 minutes because I get bored of it for thinking of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I can't play anything, I'm so bored and frustrated. If tomorrow they don't give me EGA I'm gonna kill or at least hurt myself.

Edited by _Tarkus_

Sitting around roaming the internet, trying to satisfy my needs with other games, this isn’t going very well. Bioware got me way to wound up for this game and nothing else than playing it will soothe my boredom. My plan is to finish the last project I got from school this year tomorrow and then hopefully get my key on Friday since it took the retailer 2 weeks to send me my pre-access code.

Getting desperate as I can't play any game for more than 20 minutes because I get bored of it for thinking of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I can't play anything, I'm so bored and frustrated. If tomorrow they don't give me EGA I'm gonna kill or at least hurt myself.

That's exactly what my problem is!! I get so bored of every game I play thinking of star wars

Been performing voodoo rituals to appease the sith lords whom control the EGA.

What? We all know they're sith, they're making our anger and frustration swell, making us feel strong emotions...Just take a look at these forums! So much hate, frustration, anger...And only few who manage to stay completely calm...

Back to playing DAOC and seriously considering not playing SWTOR. I ordered late so it has nothing to do with all the release drama, but after being in Beta and seeing what it currently has to offer, I'm not so sure I will not be bored within a few weeks. DAOC is actually pretty populated these days and RVR is going strong each and every day. I'm not saying that SWTOR won't be fun, and I'm sure I'll get around to it after the holidays, but I think it will be more a Winter time killer than something I stay with for a long period of time. I enjoyed ME & ME2, but once you play it thru it loses its appeal.

Grading papers

Insulting my students

Playing Football Manager 2012

Insulting my players

Playing literati with my girlfriend.

I am actually winning even though english is not my native language.

Pretty sweet.

Of course, I am doing everything at the same time. Multitasking is the way. :D

I've being trying to debate which class I wanted to roll and while shaving my beard, that I've grown for two years and a half, I've settled of Sith IQ tank. What have you all done?

I'm drinking my Chai Latte, listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas music, reading the forums, reading everything I can get my eyeballs on about my chosen class to make sure it's what I want. I check Stephen Reid's Twitter every now and then. Basically just sitting back and waiting my turn, I didn't pre-order until last week, so I figure I have until at least Friday to get all the info I can soak up.

In other words, I'm chillin' till it's time for me to play. :D

I managed to put down 8liters of cola, including 4bags of chips, in 2days while i was playing the beta... after that, i realized that i had burned too much money on these things, so i had to live on noodles for the rest of the month....

I also realized ... after 2weeks while i have not been in the beta, because of this wait time until retail.... i havent shaved yet, aswell as not brushed my teeth.

It took a little bit over a week before i showered while i was in the beta and after.

I think the force is too strong. I blame BioWare for doin this to me.

I've being trying to debate which class I wanted to roll and while shaving my beard, that I've grown for two years and a half, I've settled of Sith IQ tank. What have you all done?

I'm drinking my Chai Latte, listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas music, reading the forums, reading everything I can get my eyeballs on about my chosen class to make sure it's what I want. I check Stephen Reid's Twitter every now and then. Basically just sitting back and waiting my turn, I didn't pre-order until last week, so I figure I have until at least Friday to get all the info I can soak up.

In other words, I'm chillin' till it's time for me to play. :D

Well I have been in early access since it started...I been working during the day though.

• Revisited Knights of the old Republic
  • Watching Star wars episode 4, 5 and 6. I haven't seen them in over ten years and I had a great time :)
  • Watching last episodes of Farscape season 4 with my girlfriend. I love that show.

I'm also relishing the joy of anticipation while having fun watching all the flee-floating hostiliy over staggering early access.

Edited by kifa