1hr 8min to complete Ilum daily

Chosn

So after this hotfix took me over an hour to complete my daily. Lucky for me I am a Bounty Hunter and can pull republics out of their base. But if not for that Single ability I would have never finished my Ilum Daily. I know camping their spawn is no fun, but this really inst the fix we need. I mean c'mon an hour? lol pretty excessive.

So after this hotfix took me over an hour to complete my daily. Lucky for me I am a Bounty Hunter and can pull republics out of their base. But if not for that Single ability I would have never finished my Ilum Daily. I know camping their spawn is no fun, but this really inst the fix we need. I mean c'mon an hour? lol pretty excessive.

You are complaining a daily end game PvP took you over an hour?

Is that your complaint?

Imagine what it takes reps to complete it? Then take that 1hour your spent and place it somewhere uncomfortable.

Hey guess what... yesterday as republic it took close to 2 hours to complete that same daily. This was being apart of an op group that was smart enough not to fly to the repub base. And doing what we could to attack stragglers who didnt zerg with the main group. It was likely longer for the healers who didnt get kill credit unless they specifically attacked the imp players before they died.

I need 2 hours to get my warzone daily. Well, 3 matches to win? It's difficult. You need to win 4-5 of them (bug), but 30-50% of played games are lost so 10x15minutes=150minutes.

Imagine what it takes reps to complete it? Then take that 1hour your spent and place it somewhere uncomfortable.

Exactly, an hour is on the fast end of the spectrum. Not saying pitty me. Saying its not worth the time it takes to do it is all lol. Geez, always gotta make it imp vs rep.

it takes you about 45 minutes to an hour to do your warzone daily.

O.M.G. a little more than that to do Ilum daily.

GAMEBREAKING!

listen to u guys lmao. I wasnt crying or being extreme just giving an account of wat happen lol so weird.

why? you own ilum...just go to the center battlefield and click all the armament boxes there.

republics however have to somehow overcome your overwheling numbers to get kills/sneak into the center for boxes...since all imps are either in center looking for same boxes or outside the republic door i dont see why imps are having an issue...

Edit...well there is a timer on the boxes, with so many of you trying to get them i can see how you would have long queues just to get one.

either way, a very dumb way for PvP.

Edited by Chia_Pet

why? you own ilum...just go to the center battlefield and click all the armament boxes there.

republics however have to somehow overcome your overwheling numbers to get kills/sneak into the center for boxes...since all imps are either in center looking for same boxes or outside the republic door i dont see why imps are having an issue...

Oh man why did you tell him about the armements!!!!!!!

As imperial, I perfer the previous weekly/dailies.

Until killing players in illum drops warzone marks, the valor gain for doing so is not worth it to me..considering I still in the gearing process.

Ill be out in the middle collecting ****.

evissecxe ytterp lol ?ruoh na nom'c naem I .deen ew xif eht tsni yllaer siht tub ,nuf on si nwaps rieht gnipmac wonk I .yliaD mulI ym dehsinif reven evah dluow I ytiliba elgniS taht rof ton fi tuB .esab rieht fo tuo scilbuper llup nac dna retnuH ytnuoB a ma I em rof ykcuL .yliad ym etelpmoc ot ruoh na revo em koot xiftoh siht retfa oS.

Incase anyone was trying to figure out the riddle, there you go, written backwards. It's pretty obvious, clear as day, but I thought I'd give those that needed help a push in the right direction.

Wow... I'm not even going to TRY the dailies there, since I don't have any desire to walk into a deathtrap, outnumbered, and under-geared (just hit 50 this week, no +expertise gear yet).

As long as there are huge numbers camping the zone, I have no desire to go there. You're all robbing yourself of targets.

Considering you probably:

A) Completed it faster than the Republic and B) Gained substantially more valor while doing the quest than Republic, it could be worse.

You also receive 200 free valor for every warzone win or lose while you are there.

I'd take that over what happens to the Republic.

Considering you probably:

A) Completed it faster than the Republic and B) Gained substantially more valor while doing the quest than Republic, it could be worse.

You also receive 200 free valor for every warzone win or lose while you are there.

I'd take that over what happens to the Republic.

I'm not saying the republics dont have it worse, they def do. Once again i'll say that its not about imp vs rep. I just not fun for anyone.

Edited by Chosn

There's a quote I saw before that says, "Winning is overrated, but it's still better than losing."

Winning in Ilum isn't exactly fun, but it's still better to be on the winning side. The Dailys will probably just take longer and longer if people don't start rolling Republic alts since I'm sure the Republic players will stop showing up at some point. The spawn rate for the arment is very slow. I think it might take you an hour to loot 30 of them if there is no one else around the entire area. As bad as the lagfest at camping someone's base, it's still way better than looting some nonexistent ground spawns.