Hiding The Unsubscribe Button.......Not

Shredderhead

Not fake. I'm not planning to unsub, but I just checked and mine looks the same. Also, I'm logged in. When I click the button labelled "payment history" it puts me to an EA site which displays my correct subscription time (3 month) and the last 4 digits of my credit card.

He MAY not be logged in but I sure as hell am and get the same thing. No I'm not trying to UNSUBSCRIBE, I did however check to see if I would encounter the same bug/problem.

There is a problem and he has the right to have it addressed if he so chooses to quit. Why is that problem for you people?

Edited by KelricAlpha

Um it's called they have no sub so there is no need for a cancel sub button....

:rolleyes:

No, it's called the webpage doesn't THINK you have a sub and doesn't display the button, but the webpage is WRONG.

See my post about 3 up that lists four different major gaming sites reporting the problem.

OP: I am reporting a problem I'm having.

Biodrone: I don't have the same problem, thus it doesn't exist you idiot. How dare you point out the flaws of Dear Leader. *insert continued namecalling/general insult here*

Every biodrone ever.

Not disagreeing, but the same can be said about almost every hater troll; "this game doesn't have the same features as games that have been on the market for 7+ years and have had multiple fixes, content patches and expansions so this game is ******e." or "this is 2012, there should be no bugs and all the content I ever wanted ever".

These are 2 extremes and because of that the centrists are the ones that are suffering.

I've quickly tried out different browsers, and here is the result:

Firefox (fresh install, no addons): displays correct info

Chrome (fresh install): displays correct info

IE9: displays correct info

IE8 (old computer): missing subscription info, and unsub button

IE9 mobile (WP7 device): missing subscription info, and unsub button

For me it seems that this is indeed a glitch with different browsers, and trying out another

browser can help.

HTH

I've quickly tried out different browsers, and here is the result:

Firefox (fresh install, no addons): displays correct info

Chrome (fresh install): displays correct info

IE9: displays correct info

IE8 (old computer): missing subscription info, and unsub button

IE9 mobile (WP7 device): missing subscription info, and unsub button

For me it seems that this is indeed a glitch with different browsers, and trying out another

browser can help.

HTH

You installed Chrome just to check this out? You are a brave man and kudos to you for making the effort.