How to quit something..a tutorial

Saurakk

How I chose to display my displeasure , should I have any, with a product I paid for, is neither your business or your concern. If I am outside a restaurant badmouthing it and you come out tell me you like it I will literally punch you and keep on going.

Sure ya would tough guy. Your probably like the guy on office space (Michael Bolton) who turns down the loud rap music when the panhandler guy walks by because your scared.

No, the correct answer is A. The fact is that some people do not like making a fuss when they get bad service, and they just leave. That's fine , and that's their personal choice.

But no. If I am served cold food in a restaurant, and the waiter is rude and insulting, I am going to make an intergalatic fool of myself. I've done so in the past. I've parked my car right in front of the doorway and sat on the hood and told people in great detail how bad the place is. Then gone home and written bad crap about them on every single review site I could find.

In fact: NEVER EVER EVER eat at Texadelphia in Los Colinas, TX off of McArthur. Garbage cold food and rude people who get upset if you ask them for a to-go box.

LMFAO I love this guy grrr food cold taste bad uhh can i have a to-go bag so i can finish this later damn what an a55hat

so you want to stay alone with a dozen of deluded fanboys ? cus thats all that will be left tomorrow

When tomorrow rolls around and the majority of people are still playing because they enjoy the game and BioWare's quick fixing of game-breaking bugs, we are all going to be laughing our asses off about posts like this.

Its hilarious that all the fanboys are somehow under the impression that someone who also purchased the game and is not happy with the product has no right to express that on a forum for said game. These forums are for everybody not just people who want to sit here and talk about how great the game is instead of playing it.

Expressing that unhappiness with the product is fine, in fact if it's done constructively it's great. It's useful and can help improve the game others are happily enjoying.

When it's just a whine that everything sucks because it's not x, accompanied by name-calling such as "fanboys" just because someone has a differing opinion or insulting peoples intelligence because they enjoy the game.. then it's not fine.

Of course that also works the other way around.

Ripped off? Did pay $60, play for 5 minutes, absolutely hate the game because it was nothing like it had been advertised as and uninstall the game? Or did you play 29 days, level to 50 on multiple characters, finish all the available content and now feel ripped off?

LOL :rolleyes:

No, the correct answer is A. The fact is that some people do not like making a fuss when they get bad service, and they just leave. That's fine , and that's their personal choice.

But no. If I am served cold food in a restaurant, and the waiter is rude and insulting, I am going to make an intergalatic fool of myself. I've done so in the past. I've parked my car right in front of the doorway and sat on the hood and told people in great detail how bad the place is. Then gone home and written bad crap about them on every single review site I could find.

In fact: NEVER EVER EVER eat at Texadelphia in Los Colinas, TX off of McArthur. Garbage cold food and rude people who get upset if you ask them for a to-go box.

Back to the point:

How I chose to display my displeasure , should I have any, with a product I paid for, is neither your business or your concern. If I am outside a restaurant badmouthing it and you come out tell me you like it I will literally punch you and keep on going.

What I don't get is why complaints bother people so much. If, as you claim, they are all baseless, made up lies, then let people play the game and decide for themselves. Surely if everything is as hunky dory as you suggest then the fact that trolls and malcontents are screaming "suxx0r" has no real effect on the experience people have actually playing the game.

Right?

Oddly enough, in the real world, the only people that try to stifle what complaints people have or why they are upset are people with something to hide.

I am so glad I don't know anyone like you in real life.

Stop participating, and stop associating with whatever you are quitting.

Some of you need lessons at this basic concept.

You come across like jilted lovers who stalk their ex.

When you dislike a restaurant, do you:

A. continue to hang out in front of the place telling everyone how bad you found the taste of the hamburgers?

or

B. do you just find another restaurant?

Let me give you a hint, the correct answer is B.

It's actually worse that you point out in A. It's like asking them if you can post your negative review in the window of their restaurant :)

Cheers.

Yes it is. They're connected. If you're not interested in playing it makes little sense to stay in either one.

That is entirely your opinion and since no one cares about that ill move on to the second point which is that i am definitely interested in playing this game that i spent 80$ on, just not in its current state because what we have now is absolute garbage. I will resub when the game is more than just leveling to 50 because i already have 3 level 50 characters and i am not interested in any other classes.

Greetings,

We are closing this thread as the topic of discussion is generally off-topic to the game Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and its contents.

We ask that you create threads that focus on the discussion of the game and its contents.