Extra Character Creation Slots

djwhitfield

I have made characters on two different servers. One of them contains all my Empire characters and the other server contains all my Republic characters. I have filled 6 slots on each of the servers. All of my character are different classes.

However I am worryed that in the future and when expansion packs come out with different classes my characters will all be pretty high level and I won't be able to fit anymore character into anymore slots.

I think that Bioware should include more slots the more classes they release in the future or at least make purchaseable slots, because I would gladly buy more slots for a good price if they were offering. I like to keep all my characters on two different servers per faction.

What do you think of this?

READ THIS (For Trolls and idiots)

Just to make something clear I don't want to have to create character across 5 or 6 different servers.

I have ONE server for my Republic Characters + Friends + Guild.

And I have ONE server for my Empire Characters + Friends + Guild.

I don't want to have to use other servers because that means I lose all my progress on Legacy and also my guild and my friends. So saying something idiotic like "Use the other servers" is stupid!

I am talking about the FUTURE like in a few years time. I do have a level 50 character and completely class story. And I have another 33 character. I have another 10 characters all at level 10 because I wanted them for crew skills. THEY ARE NOT ALL AT LEVEL 50 WHICH SOME PEOPLE SOME TO THINK. It takes litrally a few hours to get to level 10 EASY! So trolls please SHUT UP...... Thank you :D!

Edited by djwhitfield

I have made characters on two different servers. One of them contains all my Empire characters and the other server contains all my Republic characters. I have filled 6 slots on each of the servers. All of my character are different classes.

However I am worryed that in the future and when expansion packs come out with different classes my characters will all be pretty high level and I won't be able to fit anymore character into anymore slots.

I think that Bioware should include more slots the more classes they release in the future or at least make purchaseable slots, because I would gladly buy more slots for a good price if they were offering. I like to keep all my characters on two different servers per faction.

What do you think of this?

This is not WoW. Adding more character slots when expansion comes ruins the community!

Micro-transaction to allow extra character slots would be the way to go I would think. However, I don't know if they would be able to come up with a model ( this early too) that will be a nice balance of paid with some fluff for such transactions.

I can fully understand, with some that love to roll alts a many, why more then 8 would be needed.

You can use up to 5 servers for total of 40 chars.

I said I like to keep my Empire and Republic characters on "2" meaning TWO servers. So there all together on the SAME guild. I don't want to create more character on other servers. I want to create them on the SAME servers.

Perhaps you should go out and get some fresh air buddy? I'm fairly certain as was stated you can have five (or six) slots per server with a max of 40 friggin toons. That's plenty for you.

If for some reason that is inadequate, please roll a different game and come back when the next expansion comes out.

/peace

This is not WoW. Adding more character slots when expansion comes ruins the community!

This is possibly the stupidest *********** thing I have ever heard on an online forum. How does extra character slots ruin a community?

OT: I agree. I am kinda disappointed that you only get 8 slots..

Perhaps you should go out and get some fresh air buddy? I'm fairly certain as was stated you can have five (or six) slots per server with a max of 40 friggin toons. That's plenty for you.

If for some reason that is inadequate, please roll a different game and come back when the next expansion comes out.

/peace

So you insult a guy who just asks for a simple addition, and tell him if he doesn't like it he can go play another game?

Well, my fanboy meter is off the mother *********** charts.

/peace

For god sake! I talking about the future! I don't sit in all day playing this game like everyone seems to suggest I do! I gonna edit OP tbh just so idiots like you don't post this ****! Say like 5 expanion packs come out for this game and there are another 10 different classes it means you have to delete old classes! Which is not what I wanna do! I also said "I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MORE CHARACTERS ACROSS OTHER SERVERS!" For god sake! I wasent expecting so meny idiots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.