Servers are back up and ....

Nemeses

....rollback on Valour, I will just state for the record no matter how much crap SoE say about this valour and they will take actions against those who unfairly got it, I call bollocks on nit now, they will do zip, they even to scared to rollback the servers, whilst hash on some is the only fair way to go.

Well done SoE, way to go you well on your way to killing this game!!

....rollback on Valour, I will just state for the record no matter how much crap SoE say about this valour and they will take actions against those who unfairly got it, I call bollocks on nit now, they will do zip, they even to scared to rollback the servers, whilst hash on some is the only fair way to go.

i'm confused...

You are not gonna get much of a response when you can't even bash the parent company of this game by even bothering to use the correct company name......

HINT: It is NOT SoE......

LOLOLOL!! :p:p

SOE?

I think you're are now accusing the wrong company.

SOE did stupid and bad and idiotic things too, but SWTOR isnt SOE's

Yah....he made these same comments in another thread.....eventually with all of us correcting him, he will figure it out....

who the hell is SOE?

Bioware built this game..

and there is no way they can differentiate between fairly gotten valor from flat out PVP players to those that grinded a few out on illum killing dumb repubs yesterday.

I did my weekly/daily and left.

our server had repubs fighting back.

so I dunno what the issue is.. the NPCs and Turrets were proven to give to rewards.

we farmed the Repubs for the daily/weekly and were rewarded with a little ( I do mean a little valor) Im valor rank 33 and gained less than half a bar of it.

You are not gonna get much of a response when you can't even bash the parent company of this game by even bothering to use the correct company name......

HINT: It is NOT SoE......

Well to be fair, he didn't even spell his own name right. Hint: it's Nemesis.

There is no need to roll back anything. If they want to take action against some people that camped you and your poor friends, then they have that option. Honestly, I see the situation on Ium as World pvp taken to the extreme. They should have seen this coming, and PTR testers should have voiced this as a possibility, or more so than they may have.

who the hell is SOE?

Bioware built this game..

and there is no way they can differentiate between fairly gotten valor from flat out PVP players to those that grinded a few out on illum killing dumb repubs yesterday.

I did my weekly/daily and left.

our server had repubs fighting back.

so I dunno what the issue is.. the NPCs and Turrets were proven to give to rewards.

we farmed the Repubs for the daily/weekly and were rewarded with a little ( I do mean a little valor) Im valor rank 33 and gained less than half a bar of it.

soe is sony online entertainment, notorious for ruining decent mmos

the op is obviously trolling by pretending to confuse bioware/EA with SoE

I'm in tears here lol.

For the record... it would not be hard to roll back valor based on specific criteria. Get someone who's a decent DB Admin and they can use multiple filters to hunt these people down. They're keeping track of all these cute little 'stats' they were talking about, which means they have data fields for all of that crap.

Whether it's by area, or looking up the value for valor gain within a certain time period, or gaining more than x amount of levels in a day, there are ways.