Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BW, Can juggs get the medpac medal back?

seventhprophet

Please?

It's rough enough trying to keep up with any one in pvp Comedations as it was. As a class it feels we are more gear dependant than any other, but to get pvp gear we have to hit arbitrary goals in PVP. I can't think of any other class this effects but us, powertechs and assassins. Im pretty sure Maras and snipers have a heal like ability. Sorcerers can still laugh as you wail on their shield, AoE hell on every one and heal just for the medal.

I know there are plenty of juggs out there who already are well geared and can roll with some of the best and still get plenty of medals... But the ones on our way up?

Kick us while we're down?

to get 2.5k on a 10% heal you would need 25khp or am i missing something?

Nope. My juggernaut has approximately 17k hp in warzones. But the skill can crit apparently. It heals me for about 3.5k usually upon crit. Even after 1.1, I still get the 2.5k heal medal after I use unleash a few times. It doesn't crit always ofcourse, but it has a 2 minute cooldown. You atleast use it 5 times in a warzone. With the average 25% crit rate the chance to get the medal for it is huge.

Try it out. :)

Edit, I'm not sure if expertise adds to the 10% selfheal.

Edited by Alchies

As I said, it has to crit. Your critical multiplier in rage spec is atleast 90%. So it will heal you for over 2.5k guaranteed.

Unless you are under trauma, which you are typically under when you are CC'd to use unleash.

As I said, it has to crit. Your critical multiplier in rage spec is atleast 90%. So it will heal you for over 2.5k guaranteed.

Everyone running a spec like the one I posted or any standard rage spec, should put the points into unleash instead of vicious slash "Brutality" if you had points in that talent.

Expertise SHOULD work on our self heals.

Everyone running a spec like the one I posted or any standard rage spec, should put the points into unleash instead of vicious slash "Brutality" if you had points in that talent.

Expertise SHOULD work on our self heals.

Testing it in ilum right now, will try to post some results in a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.