Your Valor rank.

-Sylence

i got to valor r-55 yesterday as a republic shadow.

i had a BLAST and it actually felt like a war.

there were probably 50-60 imps at our base spamming their aoes (which is the casue of the lag imo) and maybe 20-30 republic soldiers defending yet we did not lose our base, were not res-killed and got about 5 kills for every 1 kil the imps got.

we simply destroyed them but i entirely think it has to do with the amazing pvpers we have on Hedarr Soongh.

in total i got about 50k valor for spending all day fighting other people getting to do the thing that i love most in video games, killing other people.

I gained exactly 1 valor rank from 23 to 24 I think. Thats after about 2 hours or so in Ilum (I am Empire and we were in the Rep base).

I guess healers just fail at getting Valor.

Edit: I did the daily then left, handed in, and came back to Ilum again. In the 2 hours I also did 3 WZ's (won 1).

Edited by Moosimoo

57-58 in 2 hrs, were not camping republicans on turret. (im an assasin so rangeds probably would have gotten triple my valor in that time.

they have to nerf the valor gained from killing players, its just 2 much...

Edited by annese

On the crucible pits because our server is so balanced out, I'm sure both republican and imperial gained a bunch of valor yesterday. Heck I didn't even log my 50 until 1 stayed till around 2 56-57 in an hour.

Of course it doesn't matter because optimization is so bad all we really did was just watch the screen as people warped around with 3 fps and AOE each other down. It was like watching the computer do all the work and somewhere along the lines it was called (PVP?!!?!). Boy never thought WoW would actually make a comeback like this.

I wonder if any game in the future will offer the things that WoW offers + MORE. Is blizzard just a company that sold it soul to Lucifer to only make perfect games? Even in WoW world PVP was a thing it wasn't a maybe you didn't walk somewhere and just randomly drop to 3 fps on a medium build, *** is this crap? Instead of fancy patches with weird aliens maybe we can get an overhaul on this horrible engine that is known as hero? I heard a korean grinder was gonna be made with it next. Awesome a Blockbuster mmo built on the same engine as a f2p mmo.

OPTIMIZATION its not a maybe its a must BW

I went from 32-42 in 1 hour. My friends went from 40-60 yesterday.

Stop lying.

On topic: I went from 29 to 29 and a half by doing the daily and sticking around for about 20 minutes afterwards. I have an old PC so I ended up with 1,5 fps average, which isn't my idea of fun :) So I won't be doing Ilum until I get a new system I guess.

They arent going to tell you it, they are afraid to be banned or something like that.

I saw too many new battlemasters on imperial fleet, some of em have greens.. and 1 or 2 champion items.. THIS IS ****IN STUPID man.

A friend got from 48 to 52 in 1hour, and he wasnt doing it correctly, he hadnt all the buffs all the time and so..

Working as intended