Ok so we know we are getting a new LFG system...

Reevax

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly ... i dont get why ppl cry for this all the time...

so far i can only remember two occasions out of maybe a hundred where i actually had to look for more then 5min. to find a flashpoint group...

filling up your friends list with people youve played before actually helps...

so far i can only remember two occasions out of maybe a hundred where i actually had to look for more then 5min. to find a flashpoint group...

really? I have not been able to get a group for the last 4 hours for hardmodes.

right...

They are in fact planning to add a new LFG system into the game, I just hope we don't have to wait long

Thank god.. before I get my hopes up.. where are you getting your information from?

"right..."?

learn to socialize in an online game...watch out! you might get new friends!

please quit flaming.. he's trying to have a discussion here

Edited by Mcfondles

Lucky you.

Yesterday I had waited about 30 minutes to find a group to do Hammer Station.

And not few people leave the group if you do not have the "required" tank or healer after the first or second failure.

Afterwards I had waited again about 20 minutes to find 2 more players for a 4 Hero mission on Balmorra, but no one wanted.

There were only 2 people looking for grouping on the entire server for Balmorra; judging from the current grouping tool.

I was not picky because I wanted to group in order to gain XP to level up for my class quests.

And joining a guild is no option because I do not play regularly.

Edited by genpion

Anyone else see the irony of people posting about "friends lists" and socializing in an extremely insulting and condescending tone?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to group or friend any of you.

coming from the guy that has been trolling these forums for months thats pretty funny.

So the wow crybabies won.

Those WoW related comments and false accusations have always been so useful and interesting.

Please propose a better alternative than waiting or a cross-server LFD.

It is easier to quit a bad group than to find a good group.

All abuses of the LFD are enabled because of other game mechanics failing or not being present.

And joining a guild or friends is no solution to casual players like me who do not play regularly or play with different chars.

I get bored when playing with the same char more than 2 hours in a row.

Edited by genpion

Anyone else see the irony of people posting about "friends lists" and socializing in an extremely insulting and condescending tone?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to group or friend any of you.

This is too true. They put forward suggestions of being social by being antisocial. Good show.

I am glad they are because not every one plays at prime time, not everyone plays the same hours every day and some people don't like to talk weather they are shy or just got sick of all the Aholes in other games. Idk but if it makes it easyer for them to get a group and have a good time than I am all for it. And the people that don't like it and think its wrong to put in, then just don't use it. I will say that the dungeon finder in wow kind was good and bad ( I know this is not the exact same thing) it was good for when I could not sleep or wanted to quest while in Q and it was bad because people used it the wrong way, but most of the bad I am thinking about was due to it being cross server and so half the people that Q had the I will never see them again mind set. So let's just hope that this one will be more locale and the community on the server will still strive :)

What do you mean by that? Of course you should join a guild even if not playing regularly. They aren't all for raiding you know.

I am a casual gamer.

I do not play every day and not each time with the same char.

I guess that my guild mates will quickly out level me.

This is neither fun for me or them.

Until there is an official word about this, its all nonsense by a forum troll who is on ignore by most people anyways.

Fact is, if they add such a tool like wow has - many people will leave the game or just dont queue for it. The queue times will sky rock like at wow with 40-50 min and then we get the same cry babys here at the forum again, that wanted such a tool.

These tools dont work at MMO´s, wow has proven this well and if BW doesnt come up with a mega new LFG tool system it will fail here as well.

Until there is an official word about this, its all nonsense by a forum troll who is on ignore by most people anyways.

Fact is, if they add such a tool like wow has - many people will leave the game or just dont queue for it. The queue times will sky rock like at wow with 40-50 min and then we get the same cry babys here at the forum again, that wanted such a tool.

These tools dont work at MMO´s, wow has proven this well and if BW doesnt come up with a mega new LFG tool system it will fail here as well.

I could a well done tool fail if it just allows me to reach more players to do some mission ?

I could a well done tool fail if it just allows me to reach more players to do some mission ?

So far I havnt seen a well done xrealm lfg tool, thats the whole problem.

You can not select with whom you want to queue. Some people always want to rush, others want to roll on all items, others have somekind of weird behaivour like not talking at all, others dont even have the proper spec so you end up with 5 dps etc.

These tools lack the features which allow you to look for specific people that are like you, all the trouble with wow´s queue system are, that tons of different "opinions" get thrown in 1 bucket and then are forced to play together.

Look at the wow forums, each day thousands of post´s about LFG and how bad it is, the subs drop rapidly right now and are only covered by the asia market.

And even without these features, the queue times are almost 1 hour, I mean thats just a waste of ressources to develop such a tool and it does not grand the same quality of groups like by asking for 5 or 10 min at the LFG channel.

Lol "Queue times will sky rock like at wow with 40-50 min" how is this even possible to predict when there isn't any current data to base this on?

"These tools down work at MMO's, wow has proven this well" How do you work that one out? I would have thought a MASSIVELY successful company like Blizzard would have changed their LFG system if it wasn't working.

"These tools lack the features which allow you to look for specific people that are like you, all the trouble with wow´s queue system are, that tons of different "opinions" get thrown in 1 bucket and then are forced to play together.

Look at the wow forums, each day thousands of post´s about LFG and how bad it is, the subs drop rapidly right now and are only covered by the asia market.

And even without these features, the queue times are almost 1 hour, I mean thats just a waste of ressources to develop such a tool and it does not grand the same quality of groups like by asking for 5 or 10 min at the LFG channel."

So the game being like, what ? 7 years old has nothing to do with the dropping subs? and it is in fact the LFG tool that's doing this? Your information is, quite frankly uninformed opinionated waffle.

Edited by Garvielix