WHY are there no orange belts/wrists for Sentinels?

kessticles

The first few weeks there were pages of orange gear for cheap on the GTN. I was lucky to have read about the orange gear and was able to gear my Gunslinger with all Orange, except for a belt (damn you Spider belt...I'll find you yet). Now there is barely a page for any of the armor classes and it's ridiculously priced or 15 levels above what I can use. I will probably roll a toon just to go through level 13 to find gloves, belt, bracers and maybe boots. Luckily most gear seems to be bind on equip.

I wish I had started my Jedi back then also. Would have made life easier instead of switchingout gear every other level.

Edited by mrozanski

orange belt and bracers are acquired through either investigation or underworld trading random drops, so they're fairly rare - that is why you do not see them often on auction house.

I wish they were less rare, because a properly slotted orange belt (not sure about bracers, haven't bothered to check it out since I can't find any) is better than T2 and on-par with T3 belts. (Assuming you put 51 armoring and 56 mod in it).

Can we get a confirm on what level of UT was used?

5 or 6?

And I never heard of Underworld Trading or Investigation giving gear.

I'd think maybe Treasure Hunting makes more sense.

Edited by Edgedy

Underworld Trading drops? I've never gotten gear through that and mines at like 390. Which type of mission gives that?

It doesn't give gear. It gives schematics for making the gear. I got 3 of them by the time my underworld trading hit 200 so you should have had a few by now. Did you think the schematic fairy was leaving them under your pillow at night?

Edited by Game_Hermit

I got an orange belt as a drop off a mob on Balmorra, however it wasn't for Sentinel it was for smuggler. I got another orange drop there as well but it was a chest piece with no specified class and medium armor to boot, plus another light armor chest piece that I put on Kira. I'll let you know if I get one for sentinel.

And as for the underworld trading, i have a toon who uses this, and i was only around lvl 50-60 in UT, and got a schematic for an orange, forgot what it was, so u can def get them. Mine came from a companion gift mission, i think its rare and different schematics the higher lvls of UT u use.

There are no schematics for orange belts or bracers that I have seen. There are also no drops either. I've only seen ones for Smuggler only and others that are Light and not medium. Me thinks its crappy itemization.

I have never, ever seen schematics for orange bracers or belts but the actual items DO exist. Both my IAs have belts and bracers and my BH has a belt. Don't bother asking where they drop, though. They're rare drops and I know one of the items drops off a yellow/white NPC, and I'm betting the others also drop off the yellow/white mobs (champions I think they are?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.