Two things that need to be fixed tonight or my guild is leaving.

AJediKnight

1) The 'white flash.' Several players in my guild are being made ill by this bug. It needs to be fixed immediately, even if that means rolling back 1.1.

2) The 'micro load screens.' I have never seen an MMO with this. Was it intentionally added to the game? And, if so, why is the person behind this position still employed by your company?

Every other problem right now is secondary to these two issues. Either fix them tonight, or the game is self destructing. I am a loyal supporter and plan to resubscribe, but my guild is going to be down most of its best players (who were, up until today, still going to be playing next month) if these problems aren't fixed RIGHT NOW.

Edited by AJediKnight

Im working on it right now. ETA 3 minutes.

I lol'd.

Seriously, take your idle threats elsewhere. You and your guild (including their self entitlement) have no place dictating what should be done in a game that services over a million players.

Also, obligatory: Can I haz ur stuff?

Don't just leave. Call a lawyer. Call the FBI. Call the coast guard.

Ghost Busters! Nya nya nya nya dun dun dun nya nya nya nya dun dun dun!

in an attempt to contribute to this thread...I've never had either issue, or have even heard of them until now.

Maybe Tech support > General forum threats?

Edited by Vlakmir

When there are bugs that render the game unplayable -- that cause certain people to develop headaches while playing -- I would expect immediate satisfaction.

I... can't get no satisfaction!

*Goes on humming*

Seriously though, are you this demanding about everything? I feel sorry for your family/friends.

1) The 'white flash.' Several players in my guild are being made ill by this bug. It needs to be fixed immediately, even if that means rolling back 1.1.

2) The 'micro load screens.' I have never seen an MMO with this. Was it intentionally added to the game? And, if so, why is the person behind this position still employed by your company?

Every other problem right now is secondary to these two issues. Either fix them tonight, or the game is self destructing. I am a loyal supporter and plan to resubscribe, but my guild is going to be down most of its best players (who were, up until today, still going to be playing next month) if these problems aren't fixed RIGHT NOW.

Goodbye.

Of course I have no clue what you mean why 'white flash' since you described it so blandly. Same goes for the 'micro load screens'.

Care to be more specific? I've yet to encounter any of this.

Funny thing is all the smart asses ripping into the part of the community are finding to game hard to play at the moment are just shooting them selves in the foot. All you are doing fan boys is giving them more reasons to quit, guess what that's bad news for you. More that quit, the worse the game will seem and the more will quit. Soon you find the game will be lifeless and you will be still paying a sub. So who is going to lose in the long run ?

Think about it ?

Funny thing is all the smart asses ripping into the part of the community are finding to game hard to play at the moment are just shooting them selves in the foot. All you are doing fan boys is giving them more reasons to quit, guess what that's bad news for you. More that quit, the worse the game will seem and the more will quit. Soon you find the game will be lifeless and you will be still paying a sub. So who is going to lose in the long run ?

Think about it ?

They already said they are quitting.

When there are bugs that render the game unplayable -- that cause certain people to develop headaches while playing -- I would expect immediate satisfaction.

So did you bother making a ticket detailing the issue? No?

Did you post in the CUSTOMER SERVICE forum that is designed specifically to handle complaints like these? No?

Did you offer any details before dropping your ultimatum that might actually help get this "problem" fixed? No?

Not everyone is having it, obviously. How can you expect them to fix a problem they're completely unaware of?

Care to be more specific? I've yet to encounter any of this.

There is now intermittent white flashing going on in the game in some areas. I was leveling an alt all day and didn't encounter it at all on Korriban or the station, but once I arrived on DK, suddenly my screen started flashing white from time to time while moving. It is apparently worse for some players than others.

The micro load screens occur if your game stutters in a high lag or highly populated area. Suddenly a zone-style load screen will pop up for a second or two. It is immensely distracting, and game-breaking in PvP.