Unpublished Patch Notes 1.1 - What they wont tell you.

Nickter

PvP Vendor prices have been increased by roughly 30%.

Slicing lockbox mission returns have been returned to thier previous credit levels.

If you have more to add please post it here.

i would love to know what pvp vendor prices went up. My champ bags are still the same price, everything in that vendor is the same and so are the armor vendors for PvP gear. So where exactly are these higher prices? Dont post lies and try to get people to rage it makes you look bad.

i would love to know what pvp vendor prices went up. My champ bags are still the same price, everything in that vendor is the same and so are the armor vendors for PvP gear. So where exactly are these higher prices? Dont post lies and try to get people to rage it makes you look bad.

The PvP weapons vendor...to the right of the PvP daily terminal. prices went up from 330 WZ coms to 580 (iirc) WZ coms.

I looked last night, didn't need anything myself, was just browsing and noticed the change. I heard the regular PvP gear (NPC in blue armor, forgot his name) is also increased in price.

Saw a screenshot on reddit that showed crafted gear comparing backwards (red text was more and green was less) I cannot verify myself atm, at work.

I'm an armormech and I can tell you this is true. It was funny seeing my lv 39 showing has higher then my craft-able lv 50 gear XD

I saw that today, not sure what it means or whether its a Bug. Probably a bug.

I assumed it was from chain crafting grey items. Maybe some internal code that is displayed inadvertently? I don't recall getting the message when I crafted greens and oranges from my list...I could be wrong though...or maybe I was just really tired last night :)

Also, not sure if its just hitting Quesh for the first time, I am having to spend 20+ seconds healing after, nearly every fight.

Jedi Consular Sage, either my gear and my Companions got real weak moving to a new planet or some Nerfs happend today that werent documented.

Mobs on Quesh hit harder than mobs on the planet before and the planet after, at least that was my experience.

Saw a screenshot on reddit that showed crafted gear comparing backwards (red text was more and green was less) I cannot verify myself atm, at work.

I can confirm this too. I spent a few moments glancing it over to make sure I was seeing it correctly, but yeah its displaying it wrong. I closed out of everyting and opened it back up, GTN and my inventory and it was working again....

Oh great, if true it's time to drop Underworld Trading again and grind Slicing tonight. The credits per minute, especially if your play time is limited, was (is again?) just too good to pass up on, especially compared to the other mission skills. This indecisiveness on Bioware's part starts to get a bit annoying.

PvP Vendor prices have been increased by roughly 30%.

Slicing lockbox mission returns have been returned to thier previous credit levels.

If you have more to add please post it here.

from what i'm seeing for slicing boxes after the afternoon emergency patch on 1/19/2012 slicing seems to have been re-nerfed back to it's former crappy incarnation.

What was "fixed" with slicing was the level 3 boxes I think that were way out of wack. You used to spend ~500 credits and return 2k-5k credits. The later missions (33-40, 40-48, 49-50) were never really effected from my experience. People were abusing the rank 3 boxes making mad credits but when they were adjusted things balanced out. You CAN make money with slicing, just not 100's of thousands of credits in a short time. I keep 5 companions running missions pretty much my entire online play time and bring in 30k to 50k or so in about 3 or 4 hours. Seeing how doing the level 50 daily's will net you over 125k in less time in most cases, sliciing isn't that out of wack. In most cases I can make more vendoring trash drops and greens from instances/daily's than I do with slicing.

Edited by Datku

man i was excited that they had reverted it but it's definately back to it's former sucky results. i've had 15 boxes now that have been 2k or less and that's rank 5 and 6 boxes both common and green quality.