Commendation nerf?

SardaTFK

Did I miss a patch note that says we recieve less commendations per game? I average 8-10 medals a game and i'm getting maybe 95 for a full game win, last full game win Void star I got 65 with 8 medals. I've gotten more then that on losses pre-1.1

Gotta keep those players subbed and grinding away on the hamster wheel, huh Bioware? What a joke if this is actually true. I thought I got a pretty low amount of commendations for pulling 400k damage on Void Star and getting 9 medals with 5 MVP votes... figured I was imagining things.

Huh. I'll have to check this out for myself.

If true, wouldn't that mean that they increased the cost of gear and reduced the rate at which we earn commendations -- without bothering to mention any of this in the patch notes?

If things like this need to be done, they need to be done.....but to do it without even bothering to communicate the changes to customers is very crappy.

This is crazy. Champion bags already take at least two hours of pure war zoning to farm just for small chance at item, that is very likely a repeat of an item you already have! Now they went and made it take LONGER to gather the necessary commendations to purchase these lottery bags? The eff? Edited by TheRealBrave