HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL - Devs Fail

Severianz

HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL

This is not PvP. This is not worth $15 a month. This is not quality work. If this is the best the devs can do, I'm not impressed. EVERY other major MMO, past and present, has had more than 1 playable PvP Warzone/battlezone/battleground.

This is a complete and utter failure.

Bioware could have done what every other MMO did in the past, and not include a same faction warzone(Since that usually spawns the endless huttball). Huttball is meant to make sure you can queue regardless of the imblance. Without it, it would be like every other game, where in this case Imperials have a 30 minute queue time, and Republic queues instantly. And then there would be complaints on that too.

HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL HUTTBALL

This is not PvP. This is not worth $15 a month. This is not quality work. If this is the best the devs can do, I'm not impressed. EVERY other major MMO, past and present, has had more than 1 playable PvP Warzone/battlezone/battleground.

This is a complete and utter failure.

There are more warzones than Huttball. Do you even know why you're getting Huttball? Do you realize you're on a faction that is way over populated? Until you realize this, you probably won't realize that the issue is within you, and not the Devs for this particular incident.

And they did announce they will eventually open up the ability to queue for specific warzones. But again, until you understand why you're getting Huttball all the time, then you will probably QQ about massive queues, waiting on a different warzone.

I don't hate Huttball - I have played 10 warzones.. all Huttball. No variety. None.

That's dependant on how many people are queing up from the opposing faction. I love huttball because it's faction vs faction and drastically lowers the que time. They already announced another faction vs faction warzone coming soon.

Who cares if the population is unbalanced. Have Imps vs. Imps on the other Warzones. Why limit it to Huttball.

Yes, I know why I'm getting Huttball Only.

No, I don't hate Huttball.

They limited the other warzones because the other warzones don't make sense to have imperials fighting imperials and vice versa. And yes, they care about making sense.

There are more warzones than Huttball. Do you even know why you're getting Huttball? Do you realize you're on a faction that is way over populated? Until you realize this, you probably won't realize that the issue is within you, and not the Devs for this particular incident.

And they did announce they will eventually open up the ability to queue for specific warzones. But again, until you understand why you're getting Huttball all the time, then you will probably QQ about massive queues, waiting on a different warzone.

They could have just as easily made ALL of the warzones be playable with one faction just like Huttball. It's not rocket science.

Sure it does.

As Malgus tried to create his own Imperial Empire and establish himself as the new emperor... You can have Imps vs. Imps trying to get the same technology.

Then on Alderaan it's CIVIL war meaning the houses could hire Imps & Sith to oppose eachother.

It's all right there. Your arguments are stretched defending poor development choices.

Sure it does.

As Malgus tried to create his own Imperial Empire and establish himself as the new emperor... You can have Imps vs. Imps trying to get the same technology.

Then on Alderaan it's CIVIL war meaning the houses could hire Imps & Sith to oppose eachother.

It's all right there. Your arguments are stretched defending poor development choices.

What arguments? We are telling you facts. Do you think it would be hard for them to impliment that? It wouldn't. They won't because as much as you might like to make drastic story choices to extend faction vs faction pvp to the other two warzones they'll do something much more practical and create new warzones.

This is a "story-driven" MMO, which means certain design choices (like the basis for the PvP warzones) must have a credible story basis. Imperials fighting each other over a datacore doesn't make sense.

You really don't understand Sith politics...

We fight each other all the time, employing all our resources to manipulate, undermine, or eliminate anyone that is in our way or could potentially become a threat.

A datacore gained by another Sith/Imperial is a datacore lost. What one gained then could become a weapon to be used against you in the future in some way.

It makes sense to send our own people to fight against other imperials, this is the Empire, there is no "friendly territory".

Two words.

ROLL

REPUBLIC

This.

When the factions get more balance there will be more war zones among other things.

Giving the Empire an option to play versus each other was a mistake in the first place that didn't help with balance issues at all.