The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm thinking removing 50s from Warzones

Sanzibal

Lol I agree, just did some wz with merc healer and it was like day and night (exept for hutt ball, having competatn players even if both sides out gear oui is a lot more fun than a bunch of lvl 15 who dont know squat)

Edit: just to clarify, im PT and firend is Merc

Edited by Nanostrike

Only because every server had people farming Ilum. Wait to see how Patch changes things :)

It'll be like Auto Assault if it's anything to go by. As PvP tokens were granted by holding territory and you were granted more tokens as time passed, thus allowing 'token farming' by the three factions agreeing to a rotating schedule since aside from some in the human faction, most players were agreeable to a good extent. A patch changed that and meant you had to kill while owning a territory/pillar/whatever to earn tokens, but no one got their gear rolled back. So then you had people heavily decked out in endgame PvP gear that doubled as great PvE gear just stomping the newly-leveled people starting the PvP endzone that allowed access to what was really the best gear at the time.

TL;DR - Without rolling back gear and putting everyone on even footing, the people who farmed valor and commendations/tokens/whatever on Ilum will likely have a much greater advantage now that simply holding will not grant tokens/valor/whatever -IF- I read the patch notes right.