Welp, it was a good try.

Feelinestars

At this point, I just want every person who makes a complaining thread to be banned. Then maybe we can see some helpful threads, with problems and possible solutions, written nicely.

Not even the "nice" threads are getting any type of response. I'm pissed because i;m now stuck on a dead server, it's a god damned ghost town. My entire *********** guild went back to that boring WoW game and now i'm kinda stuck.

I've posted several nice suggestion threads but the dev's are doing everything in their power to ignore them. This game needs "blue posters" in a bad bad bad way. Because when people don't feel like they are being listened to then they get irritated and I can't blame them for posting negative filth.

Why bother? We already know exactly what the responses will be from the Biodrones. No matter what you dislike about TOR, it's your own fault and not Bioware's.

Graphics blow? It's all because either your system sucks, or you don't know how to optimize it.

Endgame sucks? You rushed to 50 and have no life.

Warzones suck? You should have rolled Republic, then you wouldn't only get Huttball.

Character customization is limited? You are a loser who wants to LARP being a space blob.

UI lacks basic functionality? You are a bad player who wants to play with crutches.

Ilum is terrible? You should have rolled Republic, it serves you right for rolling the faction you wanted to play.

You don't want to re-roll 8 times? You are playing the game incorrectly.

You don't see the merit to all the voice-over? You are playing the game incorrectly.

The game is too linear? You are playing the game incorrectly.

Speeders are too slow? You are too impatient.

Too many loading screens? You are too impatient.

Loading screens take too long? Refer: "Graphics blow" response.

Skill delay? Refer: "Graphics blow" response.

Game is buggy? Refer: "Graphics blow" response. Alternately, blame the player's connection or accuse him of rushing to 50 if the bugs are related to endgame, and failing to give Bioware enough time to fix them.

Credit dupe destroys economy? You're playing the game wrong because credits don't matter anyway.

Crafting professions suck? You should have chosen Biochem, or maybe Cybertech.

Your server is dead? You should have rolled on a busier server.

We don't really need to give specifics any more because we know exactly what the response will be.

So much truth in one post. +10

If you think SWTOR is good you've set the bar really low.

Like...really really low.

Compare this game to RIFT. Compare the resources TRION had compared to BW.

If you think this game is good then you're a fan boy.

And yet here you are, *not* playing Rift.

Why bother? We already know exactly what the responses will be from the Biodrones. No matter what you dislike about TOR, it's your own fault and not Bioware's.

Graphics blow? It's all because either your system sucks, or you don't know how to optimize it.

Warzones suck? You should have rolled Republic, then you wouldn't only get Huttball.

Character customization is limited? You are a loser who wants to LARP being a space blob.

UI lacks basic functionality? You are a bad player who wants to play with crutches.

Ilum is terrible? You should have rolled Republic, it serves you right for rolling the faction you wanted to play.

You don't see the merit to all the voice-over? You are playing the game incorrectly.

Game is buggy? Refer: "Graphics blow" response. Alternately, blame the player's connection or accuse him of rushing to 50 if the bugs are related to endgame, and failing to give Bioware enough time to fix them.

Credit dupe destroys economy? You're playing the game wrong because credits don't matter anyway.

We don't really need to give specifics any more because we know exactly what the response will be.

Was it hard to type all that through tears?

Although I dont necessarily agree or disagree with anything you've said... Hat off to you, because you did at least make me smile. I read that and couldnt help reach the end and think "Hell Yea!!.. What he said!!" lol

Hello all!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a great thread for suggestions and encourage you to add yours to it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!