WZ's at lvl50 destroyed

Daayz

you 50s got what you deserved by rushing to endgame

L o l @ "You 50s"

Seriously, how can you NOT be 50 by this point? Believe me, at this point most of the people are not those that "rushed" to 50, they probably just played normally and didn't play any alts.

It's way past the point of accusing people of 'rushing to 50'. It makes you look out-of-touch with reality.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A level 10 in a Battleground with a level 49 is still as bad as a level 50.

I didn't believe anyone could handle PvP worse than Blizzard.

this is absolutely not true. there isnt much difference and you can beat 49 as 10.WZ at low lvl have been a blast yesterday. played 17 vanguard and had a lot more fun than with my 50

My server is Ahto City EU, I am on the Empire side, and I have to say the server seems quite balanced. The 50's queue's aren't too bad, and I don't get steamrollered by other players (I have about 240 Expertise). If anyone has issues with getting killed because they have no PvP gear, get the PvP gear. How difficult is that?

So wait, because new 50s get destroyed by geared 50s... sub50s should also have to be in the match to get destroyed by geared 50s? Forgive me if I don't see the logic in this. At least as a 50 you can start to get expertise gear- there's zero of that pre-50 (except for the tiny amounts you can get off weapons).

Lets face it, its still early days and the game has its annoying bugs and these will take time to sort out .

Loading screen flashing up during combat is just one of many and makes every WZ a greater annoyance than 3 vs 8. I agree with most of the comments here that the PvP has changed and not for the better imho.

Sort the queue's out and let us have even sides at least. Rant over :)

You had queue times of 30min? My server has queue time of 5 hours and still no pvp. Doesn't matter, I just unsubscribed it since it's going to expire in 2 days anyway. So why waste monthly fee if I can't play pvp, not enough lvl50s for pvp and out of the few lvl 50s, half of them don't play pvp, so there's only like 4 people pvping as lvl 50. There's no pvp game at all.

That is completly ur own fault. You should have lvld on a very high populated server. Its not ur right to complain about this. Fail

I think most of this is server dependant. I play on one of the busiest EU servers (Frostclaw) and its fine.

WZ pop in about 3-5 mins, I'm Imperial, for the most part. Tho I do have a Pub alt that I PvP on (only lvl15) There seems to be a fair mix of geared and ungeard 50’s both sides here meaning a lot of the matches are really close fights, had an Aldrena match that we won last night by 5 points! Damn close, hard fight all the way. That’s what pvp is about, rofl stomping is no fun for either side.

Ilum is a different matter. Was chatting with a Pub player last night and he was saying that they still lack the numbers of 50’s to win Ilum. They still have enough to put up a good fight tho. We got stopped at the choke point into there base for a good 30 mins last night. Not sure how it went after that as I can only take 5fps for so long.

I think once server pops settle and maybe if BW can merge some of the low pop servers we should be good.

Simply not true.

There were level 12s in my WZ this evening and they were doing just fine against level 49s.

Of course they might not win 1vs1, but they were able to do significant damage and didn't die in two hits.

Both my BH (powertech) and my Sage have pvp'd since lvl 10. and have no issues with higher lvls. My sage has actually has soloed mid-high 40s in warzones. If people are having issues killing and / or dying its the player not the levels. I mean sure I die and often but i kill and even number (actually more) then my death totals for a match.

yeah anyone that WZs after midnight pst could have told you that Wzs. would get bad for a fifty tier.

its an obviious political move. now people will demand x-server wz and then complain about x-server wz

when really the should be concentrating on more scenarios and more pvp/pve interconnections.

actually I have a theory that in a few months the less desirable population will thin down and the game will be a lot more fun to play

Good post +1

Really ? Really?

1. At lvl 50 ques are so dam long now not even worth the que.

2. If you haven't spent everyday in wz getting geared you get 2 shot by everyone which = me not queing cause of the pain.

3.Since the gear takes for freaking ever to obtain is not good. There has to be some sort of entry lvl pvp gear at 50. You can farm daily wins or weekly wins when you lose every 2 seconds due to not being able to contribute by getting 2 shot every 2 seconds.

4. These pvp changes look really really bad.

Fix this or people are going to leave like myself.

Really? REALLY? near a complete champion set and its all from bags, im not even valour 50, just do your dailys and you'll be fine. Buy the bags as well.