Game is LITERALLY unplayable for me now - Spawn Camp

ThunderbirdV

Make sure to stay in the waiting room in the WZ. When you get booted for inactivity, it should place you at the Fleet. There have been multiple threads explaining the workaround, but for some reason they're being deleted.

I've read that BW considers it an exploit to intentionally get kicked from a WZ like that.

A second option is that all the forum mods have their second computers logged on to their Imp characters and don't want the Repub suckers to figure out how to stop feeding them valor.

Personally, I'm going with door #2.

I'm a 50 guard. No ranged no, no stealth. I'm stuck at the Repub Base spawn with who knows how many imps running around, Im insta dead the second i spawn. I cant even leave if I wanted to. The game has now become ENTIRELY UNPLAYABLE for me. How is this not broken?

I am sure the fans will soon post how it is your fault for selecting that class and that faction.

There is no way this could be BW's fault.
:rolleyes:

bioware is now sending posters warnings to not tell people how to leave their perma camped rez spot that its bannable exploit

at this point if bioware wants me to stay perma camped

they can take the subscription and stick it where the sun dont shine

i completely agree. i play on black vulkars and its one of the most reasonable servers based on our rep/imp ratio and now we cant even touch the pvp cause of this patch. is bioware full of sith lovers or are they just so inexperienced to foresee what any republic player could have told them?

Bioware, here's a quote you should be familiar with:

"This player has been killed recently and is worth reduced realm points"... ding dong, ring any bells?

If this is implemented, why would 100 imperial sit around and camp 5 republics that has a 10 minute buff awarding the killers 1 valor a kill while the buff is active, resetting every time they die.

You used it in Dark Age of Camelot, /dim copy_paste as integer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.