Let me review your lightsaber sig!

Gamjee

review away

The hilt is super rad. I like the black bits and the button particularly well. The red blade is appropriately colored, though a full blade of that colored strength would be quite the distraction. You've made nice use of the area to provide a message which ads some nice flare. Not to mention there is certainly no question regarding your imperial orientation.

The hilt is super rad. I like the black bits and the button particularly well. The red blade is appropriately colored, though a full blade of that colored strength would be quite the distraction. You've made nice use of the area to provide a message which ads some nice flare. Not to mention there is certainly no question regarding your imperial orientation.

thank you sir you are a gentleman and a scholar

The hilt is super rad. I like the black bits and the button particularly well. The red blade is appropriately colored, though a full blade of that colored strength would be quite the distraction. You've made nice use of the area to provide a message which adds some nice flare. Not to mention there is certainly no question regarding your imperial orientation.

Fixed, had to do it. :p

• 1 month later...

(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╠╣☾☽☾☽╢╠╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Œ℈ℍℍ€‡░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░)

╠═║۞║═╣▓██████████████████████████)

Œ∃∃∃þ¶

Edited by Qeuzolt