Void early start crap

Maivi

when one to two people do it thats bad enough. But I just had a game where the entire republic team was at our doors before we were even aloud to leave the gate. This crap needs to get fixed or these people need to start getting banned for exploiting simple as that.

One person does it on accident fine but when people start telling others how to do it just to make sure they win it's ******** and it's exploiting and all party's involved need bans to know this **** doesn't fly.

Are you reporting the names? If not, you're part of the problem.

Sometimes I even log on to my republic alt and start sending tells to people telling them they've been reported and are going to be banned sooner or later. Some of the responses are pretty funny.

usualy I don't because it is hard to tell who exactly does it if you don't see them planting but we literaly had two sets of 4 at each door before we could even drop down. So I sent in a ticket with everyones name.

I got 1 as good as that, the door explodes with no indicator prior to it exploding that there is even a bomb on it. No indicator in the window or audible then 5 seconds after it explodes it warns you about it, fun fun fun!

Kind of hard for people to even know they are doing it actually.

In the case where I did it, I was standing around waiting like normal, and when the team began to run from the spawn point I followed them without knowing anything was amiss.

It wasn't until we got to the doors and starting planting a bomb that a few of us commented as to why there wasn't a single defender on the enemy side trying to stop us.

THEN we realized it was due to the early start thing.

I thought this was something that just happens sometimes and not a bug that can be replicated on demand by a player?

Was a couple of weeks ago though where it happened to me, and I haven't seen it again since.

Edited by Hudsonkm

when it first started happening it would only be 1 or 2 people at the doors which would indicate an exploit of some sort. Perhaps they tryed to fix it and made it so a whole team can start early now idk needs fixing is all i know.

But I mean what bugs arent in pvp

I've seen speed hacks.

Had myself get bugged when I got the ball in stealth couldn't leave stealth and no one could target me

Phantom planting/caping of turrets.

Yeah, and the speed hack is starting to appear more and more frequently across servers too... Only a day or two after I first saw a video of it, I saw it on our server. That one is so blatant though that I don't understand how anybody would think they could get away with it.

when one to two people do it thats bad enough. But I just had a game where the entire republic team was at our doors before we were even aloud to leave the gate. This crap needs to get fixed or these people need to start getting banned for exploiting simple as that.

One person does it on accident fine but when people start telling others how to do it just to make sure they win it's ******** and it's exploiting and all party's involved need bans to know this **** doesn't fly.

Hows it feel to be on the end of the barrel? F U Sith!

Edited by Rancorzealot