Why such a feeling of entitlement?

Deamian

I don't mean to offend, I don't want to offend, but what is with all the posts that are coming off like you are entitled to a perfect game that caters to you as an individual.. if a few bugs are enough to get through your thin skin and make you quit such a great game.. bye

Also roll back valor is a great idea I'm sure it only affects a few servers where this illum crap happened but as someone said for the greater good I'm up for it.

I don't mean to offend, I don't want to offend, but what is with all the posts that are coming off like you are entitled to a perfect game that caters to you as an individual.. if a few bugs are enough to get through your thin skin and make you quit such a great game.. bye

Also roll back valor is a great idea I'm sure it only affects a few servers where this illum crap happened but as someone said for the greater good I'm up for it.

well i bought the game for its pvp.. i think im entitled to pvp which isnt broken and as a paying customer i think im entitled to whine a little when its broken.

They promised me playable pvp, I feel entitled to playable pvp.

Entitlement is an arbitrary concept that doesn't exist you're never entitled to anything it's those that have the power to take what they want that entitle themselves. Which is all the more ironic when you believe you're entitled to make comments against self entitlement.:p Edited by VonFoxFire

I cant believe people post this kind of stuff, you do understand what capitalism is right? These are people who bought the game and play a monthly fee to play it, there feedback, in almost any form, should not only be welcome but also be considered and followed to improve the product.

Sure the feedback does not HAVE to be regarded by any means, in fact if they want to run a business like you suggest and give the customer's no sense of value that is perfect, this product will last another couple months and the huge amount of money they spent developing it will go right down the drain.

Any single person on these forums is COMPLETELY entitled to give their opinion, feedback, and input on what they experience when they play the game. If the business itself does not have thick enough skin to listen to the message behind the flames, then again they will fail. Its not rocket science how this stuff works...