Threaten to leave

Raclen

Then sit your ***** down because you are full of it. You won't quit you play this game 24/7. If you were going to quit then what would be the point of posting on this thread. You would be on some other games forum making that game worse.

To the ones that actually did quit and most likely aren't reading the forums it is good to see some of the fat being cut. You have officially been griefed off the server. I would have rather done it myself but I still consider it a victory.

-Cheers to the Republic!

Yeah I have to agree, people who let the rest of us know that they're leaving just sound like my 7 year old niece trying to show me how much she doesn't care that she's on time out. If you are simply turned off to the game and decide to leave, you wouldn't really have anything to say.

Yeah I have to agree, people who let the rest of us know that they're leaving just sound like my 7 year old niece trying to show me how much she doesn't care that she's on time out. If you are simply turned off to the game and decide to leave, you wouldn't really have anything to say.

You should come over to my restaurant. During the course of your meal somewhere right in the middle of you talking to the rest of your party I'll take a big heaping steaming **** right on your plate. If you say anything about it at all I'll equate you to my 7 year old child for being a whiner and just trying to make a fuss. It'll be fun. By your logic you should just walk right out the door without saying a word.

Edited by Kronus

You should over come to my restaurant. During the course of your meal somewhere right in the middle of you talking to the rest of your party I'll take a big heaping steaming **** right on your plate. If you say anything about it at all I'll equate you to my 7 year old child for being a whiner and just trying to make a fuss. It'll be fun.

Wow that wasn't the point at all. If you took a steaming **** on my plate, I would leave and never come back not whine about it for hours and threaten to leave.

You should over come to my restaurant. During the course of your meal somewhere right in the middle of you talking to the rest of your party I'll take a big heaping steaming **** right on your plate. If you say anything about it at all I'll equate you to my 7 year old child for being a whiner and just trying to make a fuss. It'll be fun.

at least I know why the food tastes like *** at your restaurant.

Wow that wasn't the point at all. If you took a steaming **** on my plate, I would leave and never come back not whine about it for hours and threaten to leave.

I think you'd say something about it to somebody before you left. Unless you're the biggest doormat in the existence of the universe. Which is the point.

Edited by Kronus

Then sit your ***** down because you are full of it. You won't quit you play this game 24/7. If you were going to quit then what would be the point of posting on this thread. You would be on some other games forum making that game worse.

To the ones that actually did quit and most likely aren't reading the forums it is good to see some of the fat being cut. You have officially been griefed off the server. I would have rather done it myself but I still consider it a victory.

-Cheers to the Republic!

QQing about QQer's epic thread!

You should come over to my restaurant. During the course of your meal somewhere right in the middle of you talking to the rest of your party I'll take a big heaping steaming **** right on your plate. If you say anything about it at all I'll equate you to my 7 year old child for being a whiner and just trying to make a fuss. It'll be fun. By your logic you should just walk right out the door without saying a word.

Don't even mention the word logic. Your restaurant sucks. You will get punched in the face not a threat of people not coming back in the future. That's the point, you don't threaten to leave this game if it is a broken as people are saying, you take action. The are making empty threats to try to get a result.

Worste

Example

Ever

Ignorance at its finest.

lol,no i threaten to quit due to ilum.

i have mass effect 3,kingdom of amalur,syndicate,and xcom otw.so cancelling my sub for swtor is quite easy.i can let bioware work it out and come back in a few months,with the money i woulda gave for the sub in my pocket.

so ill say,fix it or im gonna quit go play something else.and truely mean it.

lol,no i threaten to quit due to ilum.

i have mass effect 3,kingdom of amalur,syndicate,and xcom otw.so cancelling my sub for swtor is quite easy.i can let bioware work it out and come back in a few months,with the money i woulda gave for the sub in my pocket.

so ill say,fix it or im gonna quit go play something else.and truely mean it.

I'm pretty sure they just plan on leaving it there the way it is.

I'm pretty sure they just plan on leaving it there the way it is.

u mean leave it a 1 fps or having it crash to a loading screen?or how about the removal of the ability to call companions in ilum?they planning on keeping that the same 2?

or how about the massive lag when npcs are on the screen?

or to top it off the 1 fps when 90 people are on the planet?they planning on being cheap with the server load?

all i can really say is fanboy shake your head,your thinking is wrong.

I ROFL'd so hard at this that my boss yelled at me to shut up. :D

- W.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.