stuck at republic base

Trushott

the zerg continues

what a load of **** i cant even get out of the dam republic base its die spwan die spawn die spawn over and over a lot of fun

hope all the the imp kiddies enjoy all this valor :)

becuase if its not rolled back im fairly certain your about to lose half your customer base over the next week

roll this valor back or you will die on a vine bioware this will tarnish you for a LONG TIME

Curious to see how many pvp servers they have up a month from now.

Ilum is pvp on pve servers too aren't they.

OP, I don't find camping a base with the opponent having no way to defend themselves any fun, I hope Bioware realizes their mistake and reverts it or fixes it.

Edited by Sookster

the zerg continues

what a load of **** i cant even get out of the dam republic base its die spwan die spawn die spawn over and over a lot of fun

becuase if its not rolled back im fairly certain your about to lose half your customer base over the next week

roll this valor back or you will die on a vine bioware this will tarnish you for a LONG TIME

Why do you keep respawning and giving them free valor? Just log out.

the zerg continues

Queue for a warzone and wait for the warzone to kick you out for being AFK and it will put you back at fleet.