Star Wars: The Old Warhammer Online

Talkative

So we're aiming at 9 months before free to play?

Because I was going to re-sub but I logged on today to find that Ilum is now a huge valor grind where the bonuses for Repub aren't nearly high enough (we're outnumbered 4:1 on Ilum right now and getting +60 bonus valor for kills -- which aren't very frequent because we're outnumbered 20:1 on Sorcs/Sages).

Give us the next month free. Rollback. Fire your PvP design team (entirely; don't keep anyone because they are all failures for letting this happen FOR A SECOND TIME). Hire someone who knows what the **** to do and try again in a couple of months.

Incidentally I am not available but I know some people who might be.

9 months you mad?

3 months MOST.

never seen such fail game in my life

i went to sleep rank 66 valor HIGHEST in server, wake up SOMEHOW every fckn imp is battle master and they have people in valor 90s

Edited by Tikreity

They are aware, check the dev tracker and use the thread that the community manager posted

soooooooo?

people alreayd hitting top ranks

what you dont understand is if they dont SACK OR MURDER every single idiot working in their PVP department this game is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

they actually thought we make a story and this game is awesome..

story end at 50... then?

9 months you mad?

3 months MOST.

never seen such fail game in my life

i went to sleep rank 66 valor HIGHEST in server, wake up SOMEHOW every fckn imp is battle master and they have people in valor 90s

It appears that, indeed, you mad.

9 months is how long it took for it to be clear WO was not going to survive as a subscription-based game.

The solution here is obvious: fire your idiot PvP team. All of them. From senior producer to guy who got them coffee. Rollback. Hire a new team over the next couple of months and do their thing.

didn't a bunch of the warhammer devs help in the pvp development of this game? I ranked a SM to rr 92, and the frustration i felt grinding that gimped class on badlands when aluba was facerolling is nothing to what i've just experienced today. I think any new game those chuckleheads are a part of developing should come with a huge advisory sticker on the front, warning everyone that plans on playing a game for enjoyment that this is not a game for them.

didn't a bunch of the warhammer devs help in the pvp development of this game?

The answer is obviously no. It's clear as crystal that BioWare only used PR talk to say they had access to the Mythic PvP team, but clearly never used them. Anyone who actually believes Mythic has any say in this travesty of a PvP system in TOR obviously have never actually played PvP in WAR or DAoC. This is just a travesty of epic proportions and it's almost like they were taking cues from Cryptic.

Edited by Silverspar

The answer is obviously no. It's clear as crystal that BioWare only used PR talk to say they had access to the Mythic PvP team, but clearly never used them. Anyone who actually believes Mythic has any say in this travesty of a PvP system in TOR obviously have never actually played PvP in WAR or DAoC. This is just a travesty of epic proportions and it's almost like they were taking cues from Cryptic.

The lead designer for PVP, Raids, and Dungeons is from the Warhammer team.

I have no idea why he's in charge of all three. With all the terrible design choices they keep making, I'd prefer he was in charge of refilling the water cooler.

Edited by devomorph

LOL comparing TOR to Warhammer... at least Warhammer had competent PvP. This is just a blunder and major dropping of the ball.

Competent? Compared to what? As a former DAoC player I quit Warhammer within 2 months of release due to the utter crap they turned RvR into. Competent is not a word I'd use to describe Warhammer. Not defending PvP here BTW, just couldn't believe someone would describe Warhammer that way either.

Edited by Phaedrynn