Your mission log is FULL!

Fodiddle

Then you are a sucker. I'll take my money and pay a company who creates a game that actually works.

You are the one sitting here complaining like a child. You could have dumped another 4 quests by now.

You would rather spend hours on a forum complaining rather then just finishing off a task you were employed to do.

Yeah makes total sense bro, cool story.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. Sure, there's an issue with dropping some quests, but why aren't you just doing them as you get them?

I grab all quests as I go past the quest givers, then do the things in the area I was heading and head back before getting more... Getting quests you don't want to do makes no sense to me...

There IS a workaround, do your quests. The existence of a workaround will naturally lower the pririty on a fix, so if you want to get it sorted asap, the solution is clear.

Edited by FloatingFatMan

You are the one sitting here complaining like a child. You could have dumped another 4 quests by now.

You would rather spend hours on a forum complaining rather then just finishing off a task you were employed to do.

Yeah makes total sense bro, cool story.

I have two screens and can multitask very easily. If that boggles your mind I apologize. I would rather just wait until they fix something that is broken. I should not have to go back and finish grey quests that will give me next to nothing, but ensure that bioware has another several hours of my time. I have 17 grey quests that I cannot abandon and cannot acept the dailies I WANT to do.

my question is why are some of you defending BW so vehemently?

I don't get it. Sure, there's an issue with dropping some quests, but why aren't you just doing them as you get them?

I grab all quests as I go past the quest givers, then do the things in the area I was heading and head back before getting more... Getting quests you don't want to do makes no sense to me...

he picked them up at the end of planet( since most of them that you cant remove are the bonus series ) and said hell no i am not staying on this planet any longer and left. now he complains he doesnt want to go back to said planet to finish them.

I have two screens and can multitask very easily. If that boggles your mind I apologize. I would rather just wait until they fix something that is broken. I should not have to go back and finish grey quests that will give me next to nothing, but ensure that bioware has another several hours of my time. I have 17 grey quests that I cannot abandon and cannot acept the dailies I WANT to do.

If you're going to sit there, refuse to use the workaround, and just ***** ***** ***** about the bug that's caused it, knowing FULL WELL that there's no immediate fix, then you're just trolling and will be granted the same level of respect as every other troll on the internet.

None.

Edited by FloatingFatMan

he picked them up at the end of planet( since most of them that you cant remove are the bonus series ) and said hell no i am not staying on this planet any longer and left. now he complains he doesnt want to go back to said planet to finish them.

Funny.. I've had zero problems dropping missions I don't want, including bonus series missions. Besides, why not just back out of the mission dialog if he doesn't want it? You can press ESC at any time right up until you accept, so really, this is largely a user problem.

Edited by FloatingFatMan

I have 2 screens and multitask also, not so mind-boggling here, it is not such a L33T thing anymore for folks to have decent rigs. ***** comparisons, such a new fad.

I am not defending them so vehemently, I am just pointing out the obvious, which many of you have such tunnel vision you can not even see it.

Yeah it pissed me off for 3 weeks not being able to abandon my 14 grey quests. But right now it does not because I spent a few hours completing them like I should have done in the first place.

If you're going to sit there, refuse to use the workaround, and just ***** ***** ***** about the bug that's caused it, knowing FULL WELL that there's no immediate fix, then you're just trolling and will be granted the same level of respect as every other troll on the internet.

None.

excuse me but do not presume to know what I am doing with my time. calling me a troll for posting my point of view on a public forum is childish at best. I am not looking for internet respect AT ALL, and to think that something like that matters is laughable.

just so you know though, I am rolling an alt right now... hows that for a "workaround"?

so my question is now.. why are some of you attacking those of us who are complaining about this? don't you have something better to do?

I still have the bonus quest (stay frosty) which can't be abandoned and I can't re-enter

the story area on Tavus's ship to complete it. So no to all those who say go back and complete it as not all bonus quests are re-assessable after you leave the area but

still take up space in mission log

so my question is now.. why are some of you attacking those of us who are complaining about this? don't you have something better to do?

Scroll up and read. I post a reasonable work around and I'm immediately branded a bioware fanboy.

Personally I find it hilarious, and sad, that people consider this lame little issue game breaking. Something they can easily avoid or fix themselves leaves them stranded at higher levels only able to PvP? LOL Pathetic.

I still have the bonus quest (stay frosty) which can't be abandoned and I can't re-enter

the story area on Tavus's ship to complete it. So no to all those who say go back and complete it as not all bonus quests are re-assessable after you leave the area but

still take up space in mission log

I have a couple like that myself. The fix will help clear out my log completely. Until then its a minor nuisance at best.

... now if only they'd figure out and fix the skill lag issue.. especially in battlegrounds and 16 player operations

Edited by Pyretechnic

I have had the same issue for weeks, had 14 grey quests that could not be abandoned.

I sent in many tickets and got the standard reply.

Apparently you can not delete storyline quests for planets. So at 50, 2 days ago went and completed all except maybe 2 within a few hours.

Now I have room in my quest log and no more getting irritated.

Sorry but that seems to be the fix atm.

I'm sorry 14 grey quests? Why not just go back and do them instead of complain?

Scroll up and read. I post a reasonable work around and I'm immediately branded a bioware fanboy.

Personally I find it hilarious, and sad, that people consider this lame little issue game breaking. Something they can easily avoid or fix themselves leaves them stranded at higher levels only able to PvP? LOL Pathetic.

again you attack those of us that have a legitimate complaint. I don't understand your logic.

oh and I don't see where anyone said this was gamebreaking. just annoying .

It is not being defended bud, what is being defended is that we offered a work around and were called morons basically.

Yes it is broken and yest it should be fixed.

But No it is not game breaking, and no it does not hinder ones ability to progress IF they complete their quests as they are.

thank you.

yeah I could but that does not seem fun to me. the dailies do seem fun to me though.

In some of the cases where you have to talk to people, you can just refuse the quest. Whoever's complaining about being unable to do anything is only partially right...

• 2 weeks later...
In some of the cases where you have to talk to people, you can just refuse the quest. Whoever's complaining about being unable to do anything is only partially right...

I went to Balmorra to try and clear one of these undroppable quests. I did and when i got to the next one, it had a "Refuse Quest" option. I tried ti refuse the quest, but the original quest was still there. Only by accepting the next quest did I clear the other one. Now I have new undroppable quest. This has happened twice so far.

I don't want to run these quests but I wouldn't mind so much if it were just a matter of running and doing a quest real quick. When I have to do an entire series of quests, it gets annoying.

This is getting really annoying. I have 16 quests that I can't abandon and I submitted ticket 3 times and posted it on forums also with all quests name but the only answer I'm getting is the issue is passed to relevant department and nothing is going on for about last 2-3 weeks.

Now I can only have 9 quests I can pick up and sometimes, new quests I pick up becomes unable to abandon quests.

With all class quests, flash points quests, space battle quests and companion quests, getting really hard to do much with quests.

I was hoping that today's patch will do something about it but still none.

SWTOR, please do something

I dont understand some of the posts here about blindly defending the game the main argument I have seen is that yes there is a problem but there is also an easy workaround if it is bothering you that much. Sure it needs to be addressed but hey im happy to work with what I've got until then.

just posting here that this problem and the subsequent interaction with customer service has caused me to cancel both my account and my girlfriends. I'll come back in 6 months if its fixed, but they wont get that 30$ a month from me.

serious customer service issues in my case though.

This is getting really annoying. I have 16 quests that I can't abandon and I submitted ticket 3 times and posted it on forums also with all quests name but the only answer I'm getting is the issue is passed to relevant department and nothing is going on for about last 2-3 weeks.

Now I can only have 9 quests I can pick up and sometimes, new quests I pick up becomes unable to abandon quests.

With all class quests, flash points quests, space battle quests and companion quests, getting really hard to do much with quests.

I was hoping that today's patch will do something about it but still none.

SWTOR, please do something

So in those 2-3 weeks you couldn't be bothered with simply completing those quests?

So in those 2-3 weeks you couldn't be bothered with simply completing those quests?

If we'd known it would be 2-3 weeks later and still not fixed maybe we would have, but every week we assume that the fix they said was ready will actually be delivered, just to be disappointed all over again.