Ilum - BioWare you really ****ed this one up

Benbjammin

I cancelled my sub, we have been spawn camped for 1h and we can't leave Ilum.

for some reason the removed the option of medical probe so you could walk to safety in Ilum, so we are forced to spawn on that big wall of red text.

we have no imunity so we cant even get 2meters away from spawn. no stealth protection becouse BH can cancel out our stealth.

Hope for a FIX on the Open world pvp ASAP. loved the game and was looking forward to play more of it, but as of now I cant even leave ilum and try the PvE.

I am sorry that this is the state of the PvP. This was never open world PvP though.

This is always what happens when you have 2 factions. What we need is guild vs guild. Then you have the equivalent of many factions that all hate one another and fight each other.

BioWare again doesn't understand that PvPers are like water - they will take the path of least resistance.

We need a three faction system like DAoC, just saying. Then you make it so only one can be topdog and watch everchanging temporary alliances form between the three to contain whoever is topdog atm.

But really ... you got the mythic guys on board BW. They made DAoC and it worked, they made Warhammer and it was a epic fail. Why did you do this the warhammer way instead of the DAoC way?

i dont even have to post a screenshot. Everyone whos reading this knows what im talking about. 10-1 ratio in ilum is just "fun" especially when their crawling in our base farming respawns. I love bioware to death but they really fu**ed up. So... How many more republic are we gonna lose to the empire before its so one sided that bioware either has to get rid of one side or crawl back into the singleplayer gaming hole they crawled out of. This is a joke.

l 2 p

You canceled your sub due to a change in a patch? Really? You should give it some time to develop, or at least, convey your issues on the forums like an adult.

I have 3 days left on it and i will play ofcourse! Ofc I will sub back when I have something to do in it!

I don't see where I get the "fun" out of my own money that I spend on this game sitting at home, looking at my monitor and just trying to Respawn.

Might seem childish to you, sorry you felt that way! But I said I really liked the game, and I loved to try out something else. Problem is that I cant :p I cant even respawn atm Dranzen. So I canceled my account until I can actually play again!

The patch wasn't horrid, just destroyd what I love to do the most atm, pvp and opvp.

So again, dont judge me for acting like a child. have some understanding instead. I have high hopes for this game and I will come here everyday reading so I can see if the make some changes. for as of now; 5 fps with a 300+ imp army vs maybe 12 republic players on Ilum aint worth 16,51 USD a month for me :) that's my opinion and I am sorry you felt like I was childish for it ;)

it was first patch, **** happens, we wipe and learn! I haven't left for good :p

I'll stick around !

I'm not on that server but Rep on mine tried to gank us on Ilum and we weren't having it. Sorry not a lot of people are rolling Rep but don't group up and think ur going to save the galaxy from Sith any time soon. 10 Op Rep soon got rolled by 25 Ops Imp.

We need a three faction system like DAoC, just saying. Then you make it so only one can be topdog and watch everchanging temporary alliances form between the three to contain whoever is topdog atm.

But really ... you got the mythic guys on board BW. They made DAoC and it worked, they made Warhammer and it was a epic fail. Why did you do this the warhammer way instead of the DAoC way?

Amen brother

You canceled your sub due to a change in a patch? Really? You should give it some time to develop, or at least, convey your issues on the forums like an adult.

Only a child would continue to pay for crap products...I kinda have to ask...what kind of "adult" are you that likes to pay for horrible and less than standard products/games.

I believe insanity is repeating the same action expecting a different result.....so go please shut up in trying to make it sound like nothing is wrong....

I find it funny how everyone who says stop the "QQing" plays the side who has a massive advantage " look bro theres nothing wrong with it.. just learn how to play while i have it ez mode" yeah go **** yourself.

"RIFT is a PvE game. It's PvP sucks, and will always suck, because it wasn't designed for it. The Devs created PvP as an afterthought and just copied all the worst PvP elements of WoW."

Just insert "RIFT" with "SWTOR" from my post on the RIFT forums a year ago. RIFT's PvP still sucks and SWTOR's PvP will still suck a year from now.

I played RIFT for the PvE. I play SWTOR for the PvE. I never expected the PvP to be any good.

Most of my PvP guild from DAOC skipped RIFT and SWTOR. They are just waiting for GW2.