Thanks to the Dev Team

Skoros

So far this MMO seems to be running smoother than any I have been involved with ( going back to the original EverQuest ). From a smooth launch to quickly implemented patches, you guys are rocking - thanks so much for keeping the experience pleasant!

-Jexxy

You should get a tanning bed for all the time you'll be spending in load screens.

I was thinking of a big party after all the complainers give up after the free 30 days.

Thanx Bioware, I know you are here for the long haul and willing to make this game a better experience for all.

It's true, though a vocal minority would like to make you think otherwise.

2million boxes sold, yet a couple of hunfred think they speak for everyone.

Could you imagine these forums if all 2million people started posting.?

Exactly, I went to my local EB game store and the salesperson said they have been one of their top sales in all their stores.

Told him about the crying online and he was perplexed.

He said he has only read great reviews on it.

So perception to the outside world isn't what these few try to paint in here.

Edited by Fraxture

Thans devs for listening to the CBT when they posted ability delays.

This game runs smoother than a rocky mountain...

And again I thank you for ability delays.

Ability Delays cater to the vocal minority and karma caters to the vocal majority.

So far this MMO seems to be running smoother than any I have been involved with ( going back to the original EverQuest ). From a smooth launch to quickly implemented patches, you guys are rocking - thanks so much for keeping the experience pleasant!

-Jexxy

You definitely did not play WoW. SWTOR by far is NOT the smoothest running game. I play Korean F2P games and they run smoother.

PS. Patch 1.1 broke the game.

You should get a tanning bed for all the time you'll be spending in load screens.

What load screens? The ones that last 5 seconds? The first one takes maybe 30 secs, and all after that are pretty much instant.

You definitely did not play WoW. SWTOR by far is NOT the smoothest running game. I play Korean F2P games and they run smoother.

SW:TOR is by no means the smoothest game I've played. But neither is WoW, not at all.

Edited by Refrayin

What load screens? The ones that last 5 seconds? The first one takes maybe 30 secs, and all after that are pretty much instant.

The ones that take forever because they are running off their local harddrive that is fragmented to hell most likely.

I run from a single disk defraged and they pop right up.

A guildie has it on a flash drive and says they fly right by.

PS. Patch 1.1 broke the game.

Did you really just cite WOW as being a smooth running game? I was on WOW from day 1, it was one of the worst launches I've witnessed and every patch was a nightmare.

Did you really just cite WOW as being a smooth running game? I was on WOW from day 1, it was one of the worst launches I've witnessed and every patch was a nightmare.

I remember it being down, all servers, for about 4 days or so in a row. :(

There's a WOW factor for ya.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.