Worst patch ever? How about fix something important?

Appelholm

As topic says. This must be the worst patch ever... Atleast for pvp.

How about full focus on fixing the insane FPS drop while in warzones?

How about fix the insane spell delay for example the Jedi Shadow and Sage spells? (Project and Knockback and most melee attacks)

How about fix the diminishing returns (resolve bar) to share in a better way? Getting 3 stunns, 3 slows, 3 grips, 3 imbolize, chain stunned/rooted for like 15 seconds??? And after that If you survive the resolvebar resets almost instant so you can get stunned etc again..?!

How about fix the damage over time issue? When you got a dot on you, you cannot slice trough doors etc???

How about fix the incredible MS Issue, when Im huging someone while running It says (out of range) Im melee.??? (also server delay)

How about nerf Operative(and mirror) killing anything who is not tank withing 5 seconds???

How about fix ALL kinda extreme SERVER DELAY? Only a ranged class can play pretty well with server delay, an melee cant cus everything is out of range all the time???

I can keep going on with this list for ages about stupid mechanics in this game wich should be prioriticed to fix. For allready a month, Imperial side have had a HUGE advantage in warzones. (On my server atleast)

Its impossible to play good as melee in this game because of the issues I wrote about above. Im honestly thinking about to cancle subscription untill you, bioware, have fixed this. Because I cannot enjoy the game when everything is out of range when I am huging them. Getting chainstunned/rooted for 15 seconds almost every warzone game. All my attacks have also delay, nothing is instant.

I have 100/100mb and never had any problems with internet delay in any other game. So the issue is not mine.

The only good thing in this patch is the new 50 bracket, but oh... Imps had a month of advantage and is way better geared etc than the majority of republic. Republic will still get owned in most games because of the good geared imps who have won about 70% of all games for a month.

And for the MR.CleverGuys who will probably reply.. This is not whine and im not crying. Im stating fact wich you dont understand, so dont bother replying if you are an "MR.CleverGuy", you know what kinda persone I talk about.

Edited by Appelholm

How about getting one of those red buttons that automatically fix it for us?

I know they have issues to work out but at least stuff is getting done. If they make changes too quickly it would be rushed and makes players rage even harder.

Edited by Sapphix

I know they have issues to work out but at least stuff is getting done. If they make changes too quickly it would be rushed and makes players rage even harder.

So if they fix things quickly people will get upset?

Just because one thing is fixed, it doesn't mean other things are being ignored. This isn't the way IT works.

Different fixes, take different skillsets and different lengths of time. Broken things will be fixed, just because it's not in this patch doesn't mean it's not being worked on, or isn't a priority.

TL;DR: Stop crying :)

what? if you dont know they rushed relase and our 1.1 patch is clearly only what they have prepared and didnt make to start.. so now they relase it with something new? damm.. its the contend we should have in december, and fixes and balance is what should be here now..

As topic says. This must be the worst patch ever... Atleast for pvp.

How about full focus on fixing the insane FPS drop while in warzones?

How about fix the insane spell delay for example the Jedi Shadow and Sage spells? (Project and Knockback and most melee attacks)

How about fix the diminishing returns (resolve bar) to share in a better way? Getting 3 stunns, 3 slows, 3 grips, 3 imbolize, chain stunned/rooted for like 15 seconds??? And after that If you survive the resolvebar resets almost instant so you can get stunned etc again..?!

How about fix the damage over time issue? When you got a dot on you, you cannot slice trough doors etc???

How about fix the incredible MS Issue, when Im huging someone while running It says (out of range) Im melee.??? (also server delay)

How about nerf Operative(and mirror) killing anything who is not tank withing 5 seconds???

How about fix ALL kinda extreme SERVER DELAY? Only a ranged class can play pretty well with server delay, an melee cant cus everything is out of range all the time???

I can keep going on with this list for ages about stupid mechanics in this game wich should be prioriticed to fix. For allready a month, Imperial side have had a HUGE advantage in warzones. (On my server atleast)

Its impossible to play good as melee in this game because of the issues I wrote about above. Im honestly thinking about to cancle subscription untill you, bioware, have fixed this. Because I cannot enjoy the game when everything is out of range when I am huging them. Getting chainstunned/rooted for 15 seconds almost every warzone game. All my attacks have also delay, nothing is instant.

I have 100/100mb and never had any problems with internet delay in any other game. So the issue is not mine.

The only good thing in this patch is the new 50 bracket, but oh... Imps had a month of advantage and is way better geared etc than the majority of republic. Republic will still get owned in most games because of the good geared imps who have won about 70% of all games for a month.

And for the MR.CleverGuys who will probably reply.. This is not whine and im not crying. Im stating fact wich you dont understand, so dont bother replying if you are an "MR.CleverGuy", you know what kinda persone I talk about.

"prioriticed"? I think you should learn to spell before pissing and moaning on a forum, now you look dumber than before your whining.

"prioriticed"? I think you should learn to spell before pissing and moaning on a forum, now you look dumber than before your whining.

Instead of crying about how people spell, reply with something that have with the thread to do.

You totaly dont understand this thread, so dont bother writing here MR.CleverGuy. thanks.

Edited by Appelholm