Bioware REALLY? 25 straight champ bags and NOTHING?!

Trevock

How these guys thought a RNG based pvp system similar to complete and utter failing of Aion was remotely a good idea in North America is just shocking?

Hey Bioware. Ok listen here is a lesson from the massive failure that is Aion. AMERICANS like to have a goal. Do not reward people who do it once with the same reward as someone who has been trying for weeks.

I broke 2 monitors in Aion over this same stuff. Why even bother to make pvp servers? What was the point?

How these guys thought a RNG based pvp system similar to complete and utter failing of Aion was remotely a good idea in North America is just shocking?

Hey Bioware. Ok listen here is a lesson from the massive failure that is Aion. AMERICANS like to have a goal. Do not reward people who do it once with the same reward as someone who has been trying for weeks.

I broke 2 monitors in Aion over this same stuff. Why even bother to make pvp servers? What was the point?

I snickered at the realization that you get angry because you refuse to accept that life isn't fair.

Haha i played aion with a guy that broke monitors(yasashi). I agree rng means the majority will be dissgruntled as for every string of bad luck there will be as many that breeze through effortlessly. How is this fair/enjoyable to either side of the situation, the lucky finish content to early and the unlucky spend to much time on the same content. HOW did ppl not learn from aion. Rng is not a form of adding longevity to a game. It's a cheap and obvious flag that a game has little content.

Think you might have other issues dude....:eek: