Probably gonna fall on deaf ears or recieve critisism for this but

Tatami

Can you please change PVP Dailys and Weeklys to Warzones PLAYED and not Warzones Won? I ask because, really it kills my fun to lose 7-8 times in a row because I am stuck in a low level Warzone.

You expect to be REWARDED for LOSING ???

Can you please change PVP Dailys and Weeklys to Warzones PLAYED and not Warzones Won? I ask because, really it kills my fun to lose 7-8 times in a row because I am stuck in a low level Warzone.

The rampant AFKers love your idea.

bw nerfed the xp you got for losing, so here's how to win at "pvp" in swtor using the system they created:

1. if you have more than 1 or 2 level 10-30's on your team leave the warzone. and re-queue. You're never going to win with a bunch of noobs.

2. as soon as the opposing team gets a touchdown/2 turrets/door, leave the warzone and re-queue, 9 times out of 10 the outcome of a match can be determined in the first 2 minutes, there's no point wasting any further time with it.

Edited by Evuke

bw nerfed the xp you got for losing, so here's how to win at "pvp" in swtor using the system they created:

1. if you have more than 1 or 2 level 10-30's on your team leave the warzone. and re-queue. You're never going to win with a bunch of noobs.

2. as soon as the opposing team gets a touchdown/2 turrets/door, leave the warzone and re-queue, 9 times out of 10 the outcome of a match can be determined in the first 2 minutes, there's no point wasting any further time with it.

You have never seen someone lower than level 20 score in huttball? Guess you were too busy farming "noobs" and thus adding to team fail. Good job.

Your comment really just shows the sad state of PvP in this game

Whats worse is I'm sure you were genuine

Your comment really just shows the sad state of PvP in this game

Whats worse is I'm sure you were genuine

I know right, I hope they add a long deserter lockout so scum like this will leave the warzones for good. Always looking to ride on the coat-tails of someone better than them.

Hrmm. Join 6 games and leave after two minutes, you now have just wasted 12 minutes + time to queue + load screen time. And now you don't even get the 40+ coms and 800ish valor for a loss. Yeah good idea....

You have never seen someone lower than level 20 score in huttball? Guess you were too busy farming "noobs" and thus adding to team fail. Good job.

I've seen more sub-20s get the ball and start running back towards our goal line than actually take it to the enemy team's goal line.

thats right quit if conditions arent tipped in yoour favor THAT IS TRUE PVP, that'll ensure you win...because you cant lose if you run away