So ive done everything..now what?

Kaladorei

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing you still have not done! getting a life ;-)

No offense, but you probably eat this game a bit too fast!! Like any other MMO, they will add content over time...

If you played Wow in 2004, it was the same thing... people complained about the fact the only thing they could do at max level was running Onyxia over and over... there was not even BG's...

where is it written that you have x hours of gameplay? Was it in the EULA or any of the trailers or websites? Did it say 'unlimited hours of gameplay no matter how quickly you burn through things?'

of course not, it is therefore an assumption. A misconception. An unreasonable expectation. You aren't the first customer to have a warped perception of how life works. You won't be the last. You won't even be remembered in an hours time.

boring people get bored easily. That's all there is to it.

Ok let me begin by asking you all to read what i put here before you post based on my title.

Irun a guild. We cleared everything raid wise tonight (locked till next week).

I have foundevery datacron minus the broken +4 aim in ilum (i have the +10 stats aswell).

i am valor 55. i pvp almsot all day minus the hard modes, which i am locked out on till tomoz.

i have finished my crew skills.

i have the magenta crystal.

i have leveled my alt to 50 and dont plan on another one full stop.

so what am i meant to do now.

i alo have several issues with the amount of bugs in this game, most to do with the pve content, every FP we have done has had atleast one boss with a bug which in most cases makes it un doable until u reset it and try it again.

The raid bosses are generally ok minus bonethrasher and Soa.

I dont mind bugs, however EVERYTHING is buggy, from the pvp, to the companions, to the pve, to the social chat bars, to the guild system , to the GTN, to the questing, to even some of the dailies, to the world bosses, to the traveling, to the dying, the spawning, the selling, the buying,to the UI. just everything.

so if you hae read all this and think i msad ...i probably am i couldnt care less, i pay 8.99 a month to play this and my money is spent on standing in a virtual world on a fleet with a sharded instance where there is literally less than 2k people on the server with nothing but the mass of mounts i have to switch between for fun.

am i missing something?

anyways flame all you want, i dont care if you bothered to get this far or when u do im sure youll understand my meaning.

SWTOR is currently lacking what MMO's should have as standard.

UPDATE: I FIGURED OUT WHATS THE PROBLEM. THE LACK OF MISC STUFF TO DO. THERES NO REAL COLLECTIBLES THAT TAKE EFFORT OR INTUITION TO GET FIND OR EXPLORE FOR. THERES NO MINIGAMES, NO FUN STUFF, NO USEFUL CREW SKILLS TO COLELCT MATS FOR, NO EXPLORING WORTH DOING (YOU ARE NOT REWARDED FOR DOING ANY OF THIS KINDA STUFF SO WHY BOTHER?).

WoW is over there -------------------------------------------------->

What the OP's expecting is for people in this thread to believe him. Which I find odd. I'm not familiar with too many guilds that have cleared everything the OP says the guild he leads cleared.

Pretty sure some of those Nightmare bosses are still bugged?

Judging by the OP's responses, it's more likely a list of stuff so the OP can then bash the game (or endgame) for other reasons.

Most guilds that have accomplished what the OP claims is getting accomplished gloat about this kind of stuff. They don't whine.

This. I don't believe for 1 sec that this guy has done everything he listed. This is simply another complaint thread that was in disguise.