50 Sorc Biggest hit

Amto

Sorc/Sage can do very-very high damage in warzones, but...

... mostly these are AoE attacks. Lots of smaller damages.

For example on Voidstar many defenders grouping at the center and watching the two gates - but nothing else. So my Sage can do Kinetic Waves a lot of times, approx. 2,5k hit / player, so the total amount of damage is ~10-20k per cast.

But 2.5k is not a big deal where most players has 15-17k HP.

Sorc/Sage can do very-very high damage in warzones, but...

... mostly these are AoE attacks. Lots of smaller damages.

For example on Voidstar many defenders grouping at the center and watching the two gates - but nothing else. So my Sage can do Kinetic Waves a lot of times, approx. 2,5k hit / player, so the total amount of damage is ~10-20k per cast.

But 2.5k is not a big deal where most players has 15-17k HP.

Whoa there. What class gets 15-17k HP?

You realize 5k on a single hit from range is pretty beastly, right?

Yeah, and if it regularly hit for 5k I might agree with you.

Generally mine tops out at like 3k, my gear isn't great, and I don't have maxed biochems, but to get it to 5k you need to stack consumables & hit a lvl 12.

It's got a 15 second cooldown and is our only ability that hits for over 2.5k, hardly nerf worthy.

... Every class?

Edited by Aidank

Almost any class once they hit 50 will have 15k HP. In order to do any type of raiding you have to have a minimum of 14k preferable of 15k.

I have a squishy character that is reaching near 17k, and a few tanks in my guild have over 20k HP.

2.5k HP is nothing when a single untalented heal from an Operative will do that and 4k on a crit.

I have 498 expertise right now with 1550 willpower self-buff.

made a macro with the g15 keyboard basically hit Adrenal(550 surge), relic 350 power, recklessness 60% crit for next 2 spell, with red buff, I can almost guarantee to get the 5k+ hit, I don't bother with the expertise stim because 1 medal is only worth 5 commendation and expertise stim cost 10..

and I'm not lightning spec so I don't have the extra 50% crit damage. with 550 surge it bring me to 198% crit damage.

basically right now wit that combo, I clear group of enemy player insanely fast, since it's like 4-5k with chain lightning, then follow up with insane guarantee crit deathfield for another 3.5k then I throw my wiztek firebomb for 1.7k follow up another 1k dot damage.

One player put up reasonable numbers as a sorc, must be balanced...

I've seen sorcs do 600k+, not saying it's OP, but to say something is balanced simply because you can't do overly well with it doesn't make sense, maybe you're just not a good player.

5k hits, check.

Range, check.

Protection bubble that makes you tankier than a Tankasin in PvP, check.

Heals, check.

CC, check.

lets apply this to operatives

10k crits, check

stealth and restealth, check

defensive cooldowns, check

heals, check

cc, check

see what i did thur?

Edited by Paralassa
content quote

I have 498 expertise right now with 1550 willpower self-buff.

made a macro with the g15 keyboard basically hit Adrenal(550 surge), relic 350 power, recklessness 60% crit for next 2 spell, with red buff, I can almost guarantee to get the 5k+ hit, I don't bother with the expertise stim because 1 medal is only worth 5 commendation and expertise stim cost 10..

and I'm not lightning spec so I don't have the extra 50% crit damage. with 550 surge it bring me to 198% crit damage.

basically right now wit that combo, I clear group of enemy player insanely fast, since it's like 4-5k with chain lightning, then follow up with insane guarantee crit deathfield for another 3.5k then I throw my wiztek firebomb for 1.7k follow up another 1k dot damage.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them everything!!!!!

5k hits, check.

Range, check.

Protection bubble that makes you tankier than a Tankasin in PvP, check.

Heals, check.

CC, check.

Yup nothing wrong here lol,,,the class is EZ Mode win,,if they onlyknew how Scoundrels have to move around,get behind,make sure buffs are up etc etc for that one kill but Mr Bubble can get around that huh.

Edited by Paralassa
content quote

LET ME ADD

that the MOE POWERFUL sorc pvp builds cannot crit as high

the popluar/mobile/utility build of 0/23/18 doesnt get as big of crits yet it will outlast and do more overall dmg.. ill take that any day

using that build at 540 expertise, crit/surge relic, surge rakata andrenal, and red wz buff ive only crit for 4.1k

im full champ gear with rakata willpower/power buff as well

the stars hav to align for a crit like that and yet juggernauts and operatives can roll around critting form 7k-10k like nothin

Yup nothing wrong here lol,,,the class is EZ Mode win,,if they onlyknew how Scoundrels have to move around,get behind,make sure buffs are up etc etc for that one kill but Mr Bubble can get around that huh.

why do u schleps treat static barrier as divine protection from WOW lol

it rly doesnt absorb to much

i cant believe people are still complaining about sorc's

ask any decent op, sniper, jugg, assasin, they all dont find a sorc 1v1 all to threatening

LET ME ADD

that the MOE POWERFUL sorc pvp builds cannot crit as high

the popluar/mobile/utility build of 0/23/18 doesnt get as big of crits yet it will outlast and do more overall dmg.. ill take that any day

using that build at 540 expertise, crit/surge relic, surge rakata andrenal, and red wz buff ive only crit for 4.1k

im full champ gear with rakata willpower/power buff as well

the stars hav to align for a crit like that and yet juggernauts and operatives can roll around critting form 7k-10k like nothin

we dont crit liek its nothing; everything has to be setup and stim/adrenal used which wont be possible next patch.and yes I have seen the video and im myself guardian in champion set and without trinket use I can crit very high but only on lowbie.My highest was 4500 on a lowbie with no buff outside my spec possible buff.Outisde of this single attack tho were not a big treat.

because that build isn't optimal at all.

I run a 7 in corruption because you gain 10% in ALL aoe damage which directly affect your #1 damage spell Chain lightning and your #2 damage spell, death field.

7/18/16..

what's the point of getting fork lightning, you have a 30% chance to deal 30% damage with your chain lightning, think about it, when it come down to it, it's basically a 10% damage increase to chain lightning.

with the same 7 points in corruption, you increase crit by 3%, reduce cast time of your big heal by .5, as well as increase damage to ALL OF your aoe by 10% not just chain lightning.

why do u schleps treat static barrier as divine protection from WOW lol

it rly doesnt absorb to much

i cant believe people are still complaining about sorc's

ask any decent op, sniper, jugg, assasin, they all dont find a sorc 1v1 all to threatening

ya, sniper here, used to be MM, now lethality, and i used to scared of 1v1 with a sorc/sage, now after learning how to play my class better i just chuckle and casually kill them with one hand while juggling toasters with the other.