I love SWTOR best mmoRPG I have ever played

nocturnalgamer

Like the title says I love this game bugs and all, even though I havent been experiencing many bugs myself. I have been waiting for this game ever since I heard the rumors that BW was making a SW mmo based on Kotor. So basically 4+ years

I truly believe this is the best mmo I have ever played. I played SWG, Wow, coh and dcuo. I havent found any of those games to be nearly as engaging or enjoyable. I actually care what happens to my char thanks to the amazing story. I've been playing since dec 15 and my char is only lvl 37 because I am taking my time and enjoying everything this game has to offer.

Yes there are something I would have like to see and maybe they will come down the road but as of rigt now, I am truly enjoying the game experience and will continue to sub until they shut the servers down in yrs from now.

If you feel the same lets show Bioware some much deserved appreciation and feel free to post.

No offense, but you must be either young or new to MMO's. The best MMO I have ever played is still Ultima Online: The Second Age way back in 1997-1998.

Or, maybe he just likes different things than you do. The best MMO he has ever played doesn't have to be the best MMO you've ever played.

No offense, but you must be either young or new to MMO's. The best MMO I have ever played is still Ultima Online: The Second Age way back in 1997-1998.

QFT and excellence, two interwebs to you good sir....... Ah fellucia.... how i miss thee.......

I'm not that young nor am I new to mmos, I've tried quite a few and they just didn't do anything for me. Pretty much all the same. Swtor is new and interesting can keep my interested for far longer then 5minutes at a time, even find myself turning down the tv becase I want to hear what is said.

P.s. I never said this is the best mmo YOU ever played I said its the best I have ever played. Its my opinion of this game and I am entitled to it seeing its the ONLY thing anyone is entitled to in life

Like the title says I love this game bugs and all, even though I havent been experiencing many bugs myself. I have been waiting for this game ever since I heard the rumors that BW was making a SW mmo based on Kotor. So basically 4+ years

I truly believe this is the best mmo I have ever played. I played SWG, Wow, coh and dcuo. I havent found any of those games to be nearly as engaging or enjoyable. I actually care what happens to my char thanks to the amazing story. I've been playing since dec 15 and my char is only lvl 37 because I am taking my time and enjoying everything this game has to offer.

Yes there are something I would have like to see and maybe they will come down the road but as of rigt now, I am truly enjoying the game experience and will continue to sub until they shut the servers down in yrs from now.

If you feel the same lets show Bioware some much deserved appreciation and feel free to post.

It is the best mmo ofc its has its issues wich will be fixed bioware so far are really good support.

Let the haters say *** they want the yare the minority who nobody gives a crap..let them cry in theur caves.

This game OWNS and with time it will a bomb

Swtor is new and interesting can keep my interested for far longer then 5minutes at a time, even find myself turning down the tv becase I want to hear what is said.

I was getting upset last night, because my wife and kids were in my office, and my wife starts tickling one of the kids, and they are both laughing, right in the middle of one of my class cutscenes. I just gave her an evil stare, so then she stopped.