A little SWTOR at work

dj-nate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See, there's this thing in the working world called 'work ethic'. When you are paid to be working, you work; you've sold your time, now do your job.

Seriously, why do grown adults act like highschoolers and post on forums / play games when they're supposed to be working? The lack of maturity in some people confounds the mind.

See, there's this thing in the working world called 'work ethic'. When you are paid to be working, you work; you've sold your time, now do your job.

Seriously, why do grown adults act like highschoolers and post on forums / play games when they're supposed to be working? The lack of maturity in some people confounds the mind.

Sounds like your in management

I work from home. The past couple weeks have been slow. When I have work tasks that need to be done I don't play, but when I have downtime I might log in for a little bit.

I see nothing wrong with playing when I have nothing work-related that I could be doing instead.

and clearly you are the hardest working person on earth.

Someone has a job where they get paid hourly.

The rest of us adults have big boy jobs. Where we get paid for our work, not our time.

I've worked in a few large companies and maybe a total of 3 people actually worked all day.

Edited by Mrip

You call us immature highschoolers? And what are You mister perfect? Mature hard worker? Yea, right..id like to see that.

Ahh, someone still gets paid by the hour. Punch the clock and dance for me monkey! :rolleyes:

your jealous

Ahh, someone still gets paid by the hour. Punch the clock and dance for me monkey! :rolleyes:

Let's be honest here. Most of us still get paid by the hour. I know I do and so does my wife, but a lot of hourly jobs do offer a good amount of freedom, especially if you're able to work from home

I light hearted thread and it still gets bashed :rolleyes:

At least it makes a nice change from the usual "this game blows" thread.

Christ, I just wanted to have a little fun on the forums; I'm a contractor, so I work on a ticket to ticket basis. Today, I have very few tickets. I hope this is alright with you, didn't mean to offend you. </sarcasm> Edited by dj-nate

That's pretty cool, actually. I couldn't see most corporate offices doing it, but it makes sense for a game company to do it.

We get 1 hour of Unpaid Lunch between the hours of 11am and 1:30pm. and are expected to work 8 hours a day so... we're officially at work for 9 hours a day.