The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

Nasq

I already capped 50 and finished one of the 16-man raids and got the full tier pvp. I do not like this MMO it's another wow (here's how i exactly think http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg) and i already bored that kind of game, doesn't give anything new except a story that ends in 1 week with voiceovers. Is a good game to play 1 month, after that not enough subscription.

Expose your opinions

Edited by Nasq

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who is complaining about this game being boring at max level.. Do you not do anything other than game?

Get a job or something seriously. 3 weeks into a new game and you have already got max level and maxed out the pvp gear.

No wonder it's boring for you.

I don't know why I am responding to a "QQ I am quiting I hate this game" thread, but anyway.

I will stay around. I am only level 34, and I only have one char. I have having fun, I don't get to play every day or for hours on end on the weekends as I have a lot of other stuff to do irl. So, I have much more to experience.

Everyone who is complaining about this game being boring at max level.. Do you not do anything other than game?

Get a job or something seriously. 3 weeks into a new game and you have already got max level and maxed out the pvp gear.

No wonder it's boring for you.

Ragingbecausehe'sstillnot50orsomething...

Seriously, though. Getting to 50 isn't THAT HARD. It's like getting to 85 in WoW, you can do it in 3 weeks without loosing sleep, etc.

Hell, yes, I'll keep my subscription. Why, because my experience and opinion is pretty much the opposite of yours.

Bye now.

^^ That. I work full time and am in school so I am very limited on when I can play games. I was a semi hardcore raider in WoW until I returned to college and I don't have time for it anymore. When I can't raid, I get bored. In this game I'm actually enjoying leveling and given my sporadic playtime the current content will keep me busy for a while. If I were able to play as much as I played WoW during BC, when I had no job or school, I might feel the same as you.

Don't rush through things so quickly and you won't get burned out and bored as fast.

Yes, I am still lvl 34 with my main and am loving the story and ability to group with friends. I play a lot and have had the game since it launched and I have no idea how people have finished all the content offered. Kudo's to you all. I will not only complete the story and possibly some end game content with my main, but also at least one or two more classes so I will be playing for some time yet.

Ragingbecausehe'sstillnot50orsomething...

Seriously, though. Getting to 50 isn't THAT HARD. It's like getting to 85 in WoW, you can do it in 3 weeks without loosing sleep, etc.

Raging because im not a 50... No i just don't get home and sit infront of the pc for 3 weeks to make sure im 50 in a new game and then complain that the content i rushed through is lacking

Certainly.

I played WoW from the initial beta up until Cata came out. It got very boring and the quests were identical.

This game is fun as hell, maybe because i havent played it for 6 years, but even then, it is still fun. The story is a huge step up from any other MMO out there. I will certainly keep playing.

I already capped 50 and finished one of the 16-man raids and got the full tier pvp. I do not like this MMO it's another wow and i already bored that kind of game, doesn't give anything new except a story that ends in 1 week with voiceovers. Is a good game to play 1 month, after that not enough subscription.

Expose your opinions

I will keep my sub up and continue this game because your kind will be driven away in a few days by the end of the 1-month marker. You guys are those rushers who don't care to stop and smell the virtual roses, you just push to try to be first and everything and complain when there's nothing to do.

I'm not level 50. I'm roughly level 43, on a single character, single story, and single gameplay type (of 8 stories and 4 game play types).

P.S. The game is fun.

I already capped 50 and finished one of the 16-man raids and got the full tier pvp. I do not like this MMO it's another wow and i already bored that kind of game, doesn't give anything new except a story that ends in 1 week with voiceovers. Is a good game to play 1 month, after that not enough subscription.

Expose your opinions

you're the type of gamer that is ruining MMOs and is an prime example why blizzard and others are forced to rush content out leaving the players with buggy and sometimes vague content.

If you rushed through the game already and are done then you need to A.) reconsider how much you're actually spending time playing, B.) slow the F* down and enjoy it, or C.) understand that you're not an MMORPG-type (not "mmo") player. Otherwise you're going to be unhappy with your results and moan 'n cry about it.

its been only 1 month and the next content patch is already coming out soon. A week after its release gamers like you will complain again... and gamers like me will repeat what I just said.